AHS NurseStat Madison, WI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
NEW GRADS WELCOME TO APPLY
RELOCATION AND SIGN ON BONUS OFFERED
GREAT OPPORTUNITY TO WORK IN HOSPITAL SETTING AND GAIN EXPERIENCE WITH A NEW MODALITY
COMPETITIVE PAY AND FULL TIME PERM BENEFITS. FULL TIME PERM POSITION
We are seeking a Registered Nurse to join our team! You will be responsible for the assessment, diagnosis, and treatment of assigned patients.
- Administer nursing care to ill, injured, or disabled patients
- Diagnose and establish patient treatment plans
- Monitor and report changes in patient symptoms or behavior
- Communicate with collaborating physicians or specialists regarding patient care
- Educate patients about health maintenance and disease prevention
- Facilitate referrals to other healthcare professionals and medical facilities
- Maintain accurate patient medical records
- Provide advice and emotional support to patients and their family members
- Previous experience in nursing or other medical fields
- Familiarity with medical software and equipment
- Ability to build rapport with patients
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
Our motto has always been “Our business is only as good as the people working for us” and we are always working to establish 100 % satisfaction with our providers and clients. Our #1 goal is to build long-term relationships and that happens with honesty and integrity.