AHS MedStat is looking for a Technician in Billings, MT, for a 13-weeks assignment.
*Pay Based On Experience*
- Demonstrates knowledge of the principles of radiographic imaging, patient physiologic monitoring and cardiac arrhythmia recognition.
- Complies with principles of sterile technique.
- The EP tech is responsible for operating and maintaining electrophysiology support equipment, including EP recording system, 3D mapping and EP stimulator.
- Assesses procedure room for equipment functioning and readiness.
- Obtains supplies for individual cases and ensures all appropriate needs of the Electrophysiology Laboratory are met.
- Monitors, positions and assists patient during procedure.
- Communicates with the physician and nurse continuously and as needed about patient condition and competent in performing emergency cardiopulmonary resuscitation.
- Assists with the maintenance of inventory.
- Collects and assembles data for data base, outcome analysis and performance improvement. Assists with and participates in continuing education.
- High school graduate required.
- Graduate from a Cardiovascular or Radiographic Technology program preferred or equivalent years of experience in an EP or Cath Lab Tech role.
- Current BLS certification required. ACLS certification required within six months of hire. ARRT or CCVT registration preferred.
- 2 years’ experience in cardiovascular and/or electrocardiography lab tech role environment preferred but must have minimum of one-year experience in a cath lab clinical setting.