AHS MedStat is looking for a Medical Laboratory Scientist/Technologist in Mesquite, NV, for a position.
6:00 AM - 2:30 PM
- The Certified Medical Lab Scientist is responsible for accurately performing medical laboratory tests following established laboratory policies and procedures; adhering to performance and quality standards.
- The Lab Scientist is responsible for clinical instrument maintenance, for new test and instrumentation development.
- The Lab Scientist is responsible for training of other laboratory co-workers.
- The Lab Scientist actively participates in the overall functioning of the clinical laboratory, assuming leadership or member roles on committees and projects.
- The Lab Scientist is responsible for keeping the laboratory in continuous readiness for inspection.
- The Lab Scientist possesses an extensive knowledge of techniques, instruments, and the basic medical sciences.
- The Lab Scientist is responsible for the consequences of his/her own decisions and capable of supervising others.
- Required skills and minimum years of experience.
- 2+ years of experience preferred, 2+ years of travel experience preferred.
- MLS or MLT (through ASCP or AMT)
- Must be able to perform specimen collection and work independently
- Travel experience (Preferred)