Service Coordinator/Case Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Rewarding Opportunity to Help Others and Make a Difference
Part-Time Service Coordinator
AHEPA Management Company is a fast-growing, mission-driven nationwide provider of safe and dignified affordable housing and quality aging services to seniors, allowing them to thrive in the comfort of their homes. A commitment to service, excellence, and philanthropy in everything we do embody our philosophy. We take pride in giving back to the communities we serve. Since 1996, our parent company has donated more than $5 million to charitable causes that, for example, support the blind and survivors of domestic violence, and to educational initiatives such as offering scholarship opportunities for students pursuing careers in fields benefiting older adults or in property management. Approximately 5,500 seniors in 91 communities live vibrant and full lives in beautiful and safe AHEPA-owned and managed properties. This is why you will hear our residents often say, “I feel like I’m at home,” and “I feel like I have family here.”
If you are a dynamic person looking to put your experience and excellence to work for the cause of assisting seniors, we would like to speak with you about this awesome opportunity to join our purpose-driven and growing team!
The Supportive Service Coordinator, will provide assistance and positively impact others by:
- Connecting residents to community services will enable them to live independently.
- Empowering residents to care for themselves, thrive in the community, and lead enriched lives through wellness and educational programs.
The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- Bachelor's Degree in Social Science or similar field and/or equivalent combination of work experience in the field of Social Sciences.
- Proven experience in Service Management, including organizing, problem-solving, and advocating.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong computer and technical skills
- Ability to travel as necessary for training
- Ability to work both independently and in a team environment
- Ability to be flexible and receptive to a diverse population
AHEPA offers paid holidays, a good work-life balance with a generous time off plan; 403b retirement plan.
We look forward to hearing from you! Please apply to join our team!
AHEPA MANAGEMENT COMPANY - AN EOE EMPLOYER
6620 Bluewater Rd NWAlbuquerque, NM
GovernmentView all jobs at AHEPA 501-III