- Expired: 13 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
AHBL is seeking a Graphic Designer to support AHBL’s Marketing Department. We are looking for someone who brings a variety of graphic design skills and abilities. We value professional development, strategic thinking, and a culture of collaboration. If you agree, you might be perfect for our team!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
In this role, the Graphic Designer is an integral part of the marketing team. We are looking for someone who is creative, has an excellent eye for aesthetics, and can use visuals and graphics to share technical information. This role will support graphic needs for proposals, presentations, projects, reports, and documents. This position reports directly to the Marketing Director.
WHAT YOU BRING
You are an adaptable self-starter that is organized with strong time management skills. You have experience with, and love to, design, document layouts, conceptual diagrams, logos, graphics, and infographics/icons to strengthen our proposals and interviews, client deliverables, project reports, presentations, interactive PDFs, brochures, visualizations, fact sheets, and presentation boards. You’ll have a few years of graphics experience (preferred in the A&E industry), focused on high quality design products for both technical proposals and client deliverables. Ability to interpret technical direction and initiate graphic development. This position also has primary responsibilities for website design/management, social media channels management.
WHAT WE WANT
- BA degree in Graphic Design.
- 2-3 years of experience as a Graphic Design in a busy Marketing department, experience in a similar role in the A/E/C industry preferred.
- Proficient in Adobe InDesign, Illustrator, and Photoshop, as well as Word, PowerPoint, and other presentation software. Web design, content management and social media management.
- Ability to translate technical work and writing into compelling marketing collateral.
- Strong Communication Skills -highly developed ability to express sophisticated ideas, convey information in a reader friendly format, and collaborate internally to brainstorm on best approach to graphic-focused deliverables.
- Ability to handle multiple deadlines and prioritize multiple tasks with competing deadlines while maintaining high quality standards .
- Bonus - strong writing and editing skills with content that is technical in nature.
WHAT YOU GET
- Our culture of collaboration is rewarded through a competitive salary and an annual discretionary performance bonus. In addition, we offer:
- 100% paid employee medical, dental, vision, prescription coverage, life insurance and long-term disability protection. Dependent coverage is subsidized as well.
- Excellent paid time off benefits.
- Discretionary company-matched 401(k) plan.
- AHBL in-house training and career development external training opportunities
- Company-paid professional organization memberships
- Career advancement opportunities
AHBL is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace diversity at all levels of our organization and we provide equal opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. AHBL will provide a reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in the job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation to participate in the application/or interview process, please contact us.
Powered by JazzHR
Arts and EntertainmentView all jobs at AHBL