Civil Project Engineer - Mid Level
- Posted: over a month ago
AHBL is looking for a Civil Project Engineer with 4+ years’ civil design experience to join our team in our down town Seattle office. We are looking for someone who is eager to be involved in civil engineering design on a variety of exciting site development projects. We believe through innovative planning, design, and engineering, we improve our communities and build collaborative partnerships one project at a time.
If you agree, you might be perfect for our team!
WHAT YOU WILL DO
This position is for you if you enjoy projects that are exciting, challenging and enhance our built environment through thoughtful design. In this role you will work on a wide range of projects, including public K-12 schools, higher education, municipal buildings, stormwater, retrofits/parks, Department of Defense, and healthcare facilities. You will collaborate with clients and other team members for preparing civil engineering designs and calculations for site developments, local roads, storm water and utility improvements, including grading, drainage, sanitary sewer, water, and other related work.
WHAT YOU BRING
You are an engineer that is solutions orientated and creative. You will have a minimum of four years of civil engineering design experience. You are a self-motivated individual who can work independently, think creatively, and enjoy collaborating in a team environment.
WHAT WE WANT
- BSCE required
- PE, preferred
- Familiarity with local stormwater manuals and preparing stomwater calculations and reports.
- Minimum of 4 years’ experience with AutoCAD and Civil 3D.
- Familiarity of storm water modeling using WWHM, MGS Flood and other software.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-motivated with a positive attitude and a willingness to learn.
WHAT YOU GET
Our culture of collaboration is rewarded through a competitive salary and an annual discretionary performance-based bonus. In addition, we offer:
- 100% paid employee medical, dental, vision, prescription coverage, life insurance and long-term disability protection. Dependent coverage is subsidized as well.
- Excellent paid time off benefits.
- Discretionary company-matched 401(k) plan.
- Flexible Work Schedule
- Mentorship and professional training to allow for career advancement opportunities.
- Company-paid Orca Card
- Company-paid professional organization memberships
Combine all of this with our amazing work/life balance and you have found an awesome place to work!
WHO WE ARE
AHBL is a multidisciplinary firm offering services in civil and structural engineering, planning, landscape architecture, and surveying. Over the course of over 50 years, AHBL has earned a reputation for providing award winning, quality solutions to public and private clients alike. Our diverse work program offers interesting challenges every day, fostering creativity, collaboration, and problem-solving skills in all our staff.
AHBL is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We embrace diversity at all levels of our organization and we provide equal opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, age, national origin, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. AHBL will provide a reasonable accommodation for qualified individuals with disabilities in the job application and/or interview process. If you need assistance or a reasonable accommodation to participate in the application/or interview process, please contact us.
Powered by JazzHR
ConstructionView all jobs at AHBL