IT Technical Consultant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Do you love working with technology? Are you a power user of Asana, Microsoft 365, Azure and Google Apps? Can you figure things out quickly? Do you love working with cool people?
You may be the perfect candidate to work with Neetek. We are an IT Outsourcing and MSP looking for the right people to join our task force. We’ve built a business around handling everything IT for our clients, and we need people to help us meet that commitment.
WHO WE ARE
We’re an energetic group of information technology professionals. We love to have fun, but we also know when to switch gears into focused work mode. We are focused on delighting our clients with professional, friendly IT support that actually executes!
We’re problem solvers, leveraging technology to solve business problems for our clients. We dive deep into the fundamentals of the issue, then we use logic to overcome the problem. Our mission is to maximize positive impacts for our clients.
- Be Productive - There are opportunities each day to create something that delights within our client portfolio, we grab those opportunities. Productivity is the key to prosperity.
- Solve Problems - We don’t let problems hold us back, we solve them as quickly as they come up.
- Build Lasting Partnerships - We leverage technology to create lasting partnerships with our clients.
- Execute - We don’t discuss things forever, we execute and make them happen!
Now, let’s talk about the Solutions Consultant role. We’re looking for someone who can operate independently, creating your own strategies (plans), and execute them within your client set. On a day-to-day basis, you’ll be the face of Neetek with our clients, and you need to WOW them.
YOU MAY BE A GOOD FIT IF YOU
- Have Great People Skills - You’re able to pick up a conversation with just about anyone, and it ends with laughter!
- Are A Critical Thinker - You don’t see things “as is,” but you’re able to utilize critical thinking skills to see all of the angles.
- Are a Versatile Communicator - You’re able to speak “tech” with our team, but speak “client” to the client. You speak professionally while helping clients accurately understand their IT problems.
- Are Detail Oriented - The Devil Is In The Details.. You’re able to keep your eye on all of the details, even when there are a lot of elements at play.
- Know The Tools - You’re a rockstar at Asana, ConnectWise, Jira, Google Apps, Microsoft 365, and you can seamlessly use them while working with our clients
- Document Everything - You keep tabs on everything that you’re working on and ensure that you properly document.
- Have The Right Experience - You’ve got some serious tech experience, specifically 5-10 years of experience. (We’d like it if it’s been with medium businesses (100 - 999 employees), but that’s not a requirement).
- Are Based In San Francisco (Or Area) - You’ll be working from our offices and our client offices. You’ll need to be based in SF (or area).
YOU’LL NEED EXPERIENCE WITH
As this is a Solutions Consultant role, you’ll be working with our client's IT setup, day in and day out. You’ll need at least a basic understanding of and familiarity with the environments we’ve listed below. We’re excited to hear about your hands-on experience in the interview process.
- Operating Systems - MacOS/iOS, Linux, Windows 10
- Cloud SaaS Apps – Experience supporting
- Messaging - Gmail, Office 365 Mail, Exchange Server, Mimecast, ProofPoint
- Sysadmin - Google Workspaces, Active Directory, Azure AD Connect, AWS / Azure Cloud Servers
- Networking - Cisco Meraki, Catalyst, ASA, Umbrella, Juniper, SDN, SDWAN
- Device Management - JAMF, InTune, Addigy, VMWare, AirWatch / Workspace One
- Identity Management (SSO) - Google, Okta, Azure, MFA Solutions
- EndPoint Security - Crowdstrike Falcon, VMWare Carbon Block, Sophos Intercept-X EDR
- Server/Storage Systems - HPE Proliant, Dell PowerEdge, SuperMicro, NetApp, HPE / Nimble
If you’re confident that you’ve got a grasp of these systems and have what it takes to meet the qualifications, let’s talk about what you’d be doing for our clients.
WHAT YOU’LL BE DOING
- You’ll be representing Neetek in everything that you do. We pride ourselves on providing service with a smile, so you’ll be bringing that to our clients!
- Using Communication and interpersonal skills as the point of contact for client’s account
- Documentation of tasks and projects as well as client communication
- Taking accountability and responsibility for all aspects of client IT environment
- Collaborating with the team on projects and documentation
- You’ll have fun providing a high level of service to our clients! We love what we do, and we work with people that do as well!
WHAT YOU WILL LOVE ABOUT WORKING HERE
First, we’re about to become best friends! We support each other inside and outside of the office. If you play guitar, we’d love for you to bring it into the office and show us. We love to support each other!
If that wasn’t enough, here are some of the perks of working here:
- We Do Happy Hour - We strongly believe in hanging out with each other. Our resident DJs spin some tunes and we enjoy some refreshments.
- Health Insurance
- Competitive Salary-$125k-$145k DOE
- Commuter Benefits
- Fun Office Environment
We’re excited to bring our next Solutions Consultant on board. If you feel that you’d be the perfect candidate for the role, we’d love to hear from you. Please use the application form below to get things started.
Neetek Systems Integration, inc. and AHA! Recruiting Experts provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation,
AHA! Recruiting Experts
AddressSan Francisco, CA
TechnologyView all jobs at AHA! Recruiting Experts