Human Resources Generalist
AHA! Recruiting Experts Cedar City, UT
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
WHO WE ARE
CENTERED on an expectation of unmatched professionalism, innovation, and communication that provides a positive experience for our customers, employees, and the communities we serve.
WE BELIEVE IN
- Doing It Right - We don’t take shortcuts. We believe hard work pays off even when it’s not the easiest/quickest option! We take pride in what we do and always know we can hold our heads up high.
- Working Together - We are all working towards a common goal. No one is above a task and we all pitch in when needed - even if it means taking out the trash.
- Paying Attention - We notice the needs of others - both our co-workers and clients. The details matter. It is what makes us different from the competitors down the road.
- Keeping It Simple - We don’t overcomplicate things. We bring value, not busy work.
- Practicing Humility - We don’t believe everyone has everything figured out. We own our mistakes and figure out how to make them better. We strive to learn daily.
- Staying Centered - We always focus on our goals: Happy Clients, Employee Growth, and Making a Difference!
- A True Leader- You’re able to bring people together, simply. You delight in creating connections, and are able to work with a variety of personalities.
- Extremely Personable - You’ll be responsible for handling a variety of day to day
situations, that can be difficult. Being incredibly personable and meeting people where they are, will allow you to handle them!
- Excellent Communicator - You are an excellent communicator, you’re able to
successfully present the company point of view, in documentation and otherwise. You’re able to be professional in your writing.
- Attention to Detail - You don’t let things just slip by! You’re able to keep tabs on the details, and ensure that things match up.
- Comfortable Meeting Deadlines - You don’t become stressed by having a deadline, but instead excel at meeting them! You look at every day as a new challenge (that you’ll be conquering!)
- Self Motivated - You don’t need a poke in the back to get started on something. You have an idea, and you implement it.
- Experience - You have 3-5 years in a Human Resources management position, preferably in the Construction industry.
- Technically Savvy - You know how to navigate software and use it effectively.
- Industry Aware - You understand the construction industry, are able to speak the
language, and communicate effectively.
- SHRM Certified Preferred, but not required.
- Administrative Onboarding - You’ll handle critical tasks like running motor vehicle checks, criminal background screenings, and contractual agreements.
- Technical Onboarding & Offboarding - You’ll onboard new hires into our 401(k), benefits, and payroll systems. You’ll also handle offboarding when needed.
- Writing Policies, Procedures, and Documentation - You’ll create HR documentation for the organization in general, ensuring that we’re compliant with regulations, and creating an awesome work environment.
- Performance Reviews - You’ll be in charge of creating performance reviews,
participating in meetings, and creating follow-up steps.
- Participate in Hiring - You’ll help us find new people to join the team. You may be tapped to help with recruitment, interviewing, and other needs. We’ll probably ask you to write job descriptions too.
- Keep Us Compliant - You’ll keep your eyes on the details, and ensure that we are
remaining compliant with industry regulations, and employment standards.
- Keep Our Culture - You’ll ensure that our culture of fun, high-spirited, work environment is being reflected in our team. You’ll act as a player coach to improve our culture.
- We volunteer together to give back to the community
- Our industry training sets us apart from the rest
- Fun light-hearted environment
- Health insurance, Vision, Dental & 401(k)
- Paid Holidays - 7 of them!
- salary of $45,000 to $50,000 DOE
Centerline and AHA! Recruiting Experts provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.
This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation, and training.
AHA! Recruiting Experts
AddressCedar City, UT
BusinessView all jobs at AHA! Recruiting Experts