Brand Coordinator - Full Training
- Posted: 6 days ago
LOVE the person to person interaction in your current industry, but tired of feeling like you're stuck in a dead-end job? Have you been working hard, only for someone else to take the credit? Want to get PAID to talk about sports, movies, music, entertainment, and TV while working your way up the company ladder? We would love to hear from you!
Agame Solutions is looking for a competitive, sports-minded individual with experience in the restaurant, retail, and customer service industries to fill an immediate opening for a Brand Coordinator. The right candidate will love the thrill of a challenge, the excitement of working in a team, and the drive of tackling new advertising campaigns.
Our edge is the ability to provide measurable results with our marketing efforts directly to the clients. This firm believes that as a team there is nothing more important than the growth of their employees. The future marketing managers of our company are going to develop from entry-level people today that we cultivate into leaders in the advertising industry. This rapid growth is a result of the acquisition of our largest client to date.
We are in immediate need of a Brand Coordinator to provide support in developing the marketing department. As a Brand Coordinator, you will develop strategic, proactive marketing campaigns to create a positive brand experience and meet sales goals for a prestigious clientele. Candidates who possess sports experience or excel in a fast, high-pressure environment have the best chance of succeeding in our client’s organization and growing into a marketing management role.
Responsibilities of the Brand Coordinator:
- Interact on-site with clients' customers in order to promote clients’ products and services and increase sales.
- Impact sales result by performing product demonstrations and developing, supporting, and executing field marketing and segment activities.
- Execute and plan marketing campaigns depending on expertise.
- Work with various corporate/field marketing managers to determine appropriate customized programs for clients and develop strategies for various market segments.
- Provide project support to ensure campaign success.
- Publicize campaigns and work with Account Development to raise awareness and drive high levels of attendance and participation by the targeted audience.
The Brand Coordinator must clearly demonstrate the following qualities:
- 1-2 years’ experience or training in sales, marketing, customer service, customer acquisition and retention, sales management, marketing management, direct marketing, field marketing, promotional marketing, even marketing, territory management, or communications preferred. However, the client is willing to make exceptions for the right candidate
- Great interpersonal skills
- Leadership/ Management experience
- Competitive, driven, sports-minded mentality
- Strong work ethic
- Ability to work in a high-energy environment
Persons with Experience in the following areas should apply: Brand Ambassador, Brand Management, Brand Marketing, Brand Activation, Brand Identity, Consumer Products Brand Marketing, Product Brand Development, Brand Promoters, Brand Strategy, Brand Development, Brand Advocate
Powered by JazzHR
AddressJersey City, NJ
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?