AGVE INC Matthews, NC
- Posted: over a month ago
- Benefits: medical, vision, 401k, life insurance
· Assists with the design and manufacture of Automated Guided Vehicles (electrical and mechanical).
· Requires high level understanding and usage of AutoCad.
· Researches and prepares items needed for project implementation.
· Manages the project from inception to completion, on time and within budget constraints.
· Secures knowledge of plant layout, project implementation plan, and design prior to commissioning.
· Maintains full understanding of all contractual obligations for the project, project documentation, and variance.
· Assists with Vehicle Programming (BASE software and configuration of the movement of the vehicle and layout as required).
· Assists with Traffic Management and Control System and the integration with the client’s system software.
· Inventory System (WMS) – integrate our software and controls with higher level customer systems to manage flow of material.
· Participates in SAT, PAT, and FAT.
· Commissions the vehicles at customer site.
· Trains customer staff as directed in proposals.
· Performs QC checks to ensure processes are implemented according to the plan
· Communicates variances, changes, and challenges to executive management in a timely manner. Communications include email, site reports, meetings, teleconferences, as needed.
· Develops all documentation required for the project.
· Supervises subcontractors related to the project. Ensures that all subcontractors understand and fulfill all contractual obligations of project. Ensures all subcontractors maintain safety and security protocol.
· Maintains high level of safety and security. Follows all safety and security protocol.
· The majority of our customers are in North and South America. However, we implement projects worldwide as well as train employees in Sweden.
TechnologyView all jobs at AGVE INC