Field Service Technician
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Entry level position in Field Service. This position is responsible for the servicing, installing, converting, upgrading and preventative maintenance of all AGS gaming equipment. This position reports to the Field Service Supervisor.
- Performs preventative maintenance and general maintenance
- Completes all reports and paperwork in a timely manner
- Must have good customer service skills
- Must complete technical procedures such as all WOs on both slots and table games
- Troubleshoot and repair service incidents in a timely manner and escalate as necessary
- Keep part inventory current
- High School diploma or GED required
- Entry level, gaming experience is not necessary, but is a plus
- Must have 2 years’ experience in electronics and/or computer networking
- Requirement to obtain licensing approval by tribal and/or state gaming regulators
- Basic computer skills required; May need to use all tools from Microsoft Office suite (Word, Excel, etc.)
- Will need to complete mandatory electronics course as provided by the Company.
- Will need to understand basic AC/DC electronics
- Needs basic understanding of computer networking
Note: All offers are contingent upon successful completion of a background check and drug screen
*Posted positions are not open to third party recruiters and unsolicited resume submissions will be considered free referrals.
AGS is an equal opportunity employer
AGS’ award-winning employee culture is unmatched among gaming equipment suppliers. The Company has won numerous awards for its employee experience, including being named four years in a row (2020, 2019, 2018, 2017) to the prestigious ‘Best and Brightest Companies to Work For in the Nation® and ‘Atlanta’s Best and Brightest Companies to Work For®; winning ‘Top Workplaces Nevada’ and ‘Top Workplaces Atlanta’; and earning Glassdoor’s ‘Best Places to Work’ Employees’ Choice Award 2020 based on confidential, unsolicited employee reviews.
AddressLas Vegas, NV
EngineeringView all jobs at AGS
Get fresh Entry Level Field Service Technician jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.