- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
AT AGM UNIVERSITY, WE ARE GROWING
We are currently seeking a Data Analyst to work with our Business Intelligence division.
In this role, you will be using business intelligence data and tools to identify and monitor current and potential business needs. The ideal individual in this role will use logic, analytical methods, and creativity to solve complex problems with effective solutions while working on multiple projects.
- Utilize SQL to create equations both simple and complex for the purpose of creating valid data within PowerBI
- Ability to connect data sources using SQL, API, or alternative connection methods
- Generate ad hoc reports and regular datasets or report information for end-users using system tools and database queries and scripts
- Implement project plans around reporting tools, information dashboards, data generators, and other end-user information portals or resources
- Provide recommendations based on company reporting and data needs
- Identifies markets for future product development and methods to improve sales of existing products by analyzing technology trends
- Program and maintain report forms and formats, information dashboards, data generators, canned reports, and other end-user information portals or resources
- Manage automation and security of BI data
- Gather business intelligence from a variety of sources including company data, industry and field reports, public information, or purchased sources
- Summarize financial and economic data reports for review by executives, managers, clients, and stakeholders
- Perform other duties as required
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or Business required
- Minimum of 1 year of experience in a similar role
- Bilingual in English and Spanish (fluent) with the ability to communicate complex information simply, both verbally and written required
- Advanced proficiency with SQL for the generation and extraction of data for use in analytics, reporting and processes
- Proficiency with Power BI
- Advanced proficiency of Microsoft Suite, specifically Excel and PowerPoint
- Proven professional experience with data mining, analysis, modeling of data sets
- Ability to interpret results using a variety of techniques, ranging from simple exploratory data analysis to statistical modeling
- Experience partnering on analytics-related sales pursuits ensuring solutions meet business needs and requirements
About AGM University:
AGMU is a nonprofit institution of higher education established in 2011. AGMU operates four campuses in the State of Florida and offers a wide range of academic offerings in Spanish, English and Bilingual across various modalities. AGMU promotes innovation, entrepreneurship, research, and diversity. In addition, we encourage integral education to benefit the Hispanic and international communities. AGMU proudly offers programs at the undergraduate, graduate, and doctoral levels that are framed by the highest academic standards.
We are an equal opportunity employer. All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
Get fresh Business Data jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.