AGM Management Columbia, SC
- Expired: December 15, 2020. Applications are no longer accepted.
AGM Management is looking for an experienced Property Maintenance Lead for an affordable housing community in Columbia, SC. The ideal candidate has experience in apartment maintenance and is professional, organized, detail-oriented, self-motivated, and able to oversee all aspects maintenance operations.
AGM Management manages project-based Section 8 apartment properties in 28 cities and 14 states. AGM strives to provide high-quality housing to its low income residents. We offer employees a competitive salary and benefits, career stability, job training and more.
- Prepare vacant units for market, including painting, drywall, carpentry, and general repairs.
- Perform routine repairs, including plumbing, HVAC, carpentry, appliance, electrical, painting, and drywall.
- Perform routine inspections and preventive maintenance.
- Perform on-call emergency work as required.
- Prioritize and organize work orders, capital improvements, and vacant units.
- Lift/move up to 100 pounds, work on feet for 8 hours a day.
- 5+ years of apartment maintenance experience.
- Valid drivers license, reliable transportation, and auto insurance.
- Must own and be able to use basic tools required for the job.
- HVAC experience installing and troubleshooting and EPA certification.
- High school degree
- HUD REAC experience
- Advanced carpentry skills and able to install and maintain doors, windows, wood siding, drywall and cabinets
- College degree
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- 4 Weeks of paid vacation
- Sick and bereavement time
- Retirement savings program
- Fitness/ Healthy habits reimbursement
- Monthly performance bonus
- Annual cost of living raises
- Job security/ stability
- Paid training
Real EstateView all jobs at AGM Management