Apartment Maintenance Assistant/Porter (Part-time)
AGM Management Columbia, SC
- Posted: over a month ago
AGM Management and its affiliated companies acquire, own and manage conventional market rate apartments and project-based Section 8 apartment properties in 23+ different cities. AGM strives to provide high-quality and efficiently run housing. We offer employees a competitive salary and benefits, job training and more.
We are looking for a hardworking, responsible maintenance person to perform grounds duties, do light maintenance work, and assist maintenance staff as needed for an affordable housing community in Columbia, SC. This position would be part-time (up to 30 hours per week). The ideal candidate would be someone with experience in apartments work and/or painting who is professional, detail-oriented, and self-motivated.Responsibilities:
- Prepare vacant units for market, including painting, drywall, and minor repairs.
- Pick up grounds and common areas.
- Perform routine repairs minor repairs.
- Assist maintenance staff with tasks as assigned.
- Lift/move up to 100 pounds, work on feet for 8 hours a day.
- Must be able to use basic tools required for the job.
- HUD REAC experience
- Apartment experience
- Competitive salary based on experience
- Paid sick time
- Annual cost of living raises
- Retirement savings program (SIMPLE IRA)
- Job security/ stability
Real EstateView all jobs at AGM Management