Project Manager Residential Construction
AGM Basements Brampton, ON
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
AGM Basements provides quality basement, bathroom and kitchen renovations throughout the GTA and surrounding area. We pride ourselves in our commitment to quality products and execution and the highest ratings for customer satisfaction.
The Project Manager is responsible for planning, developing, coordinating and managing the overall budget and schedule for residential renovations in conjunction with all required standards, codes and specifications.
- Do you have extensive construction experience in management or supervisory roles?
- Have you completed post secondary training in construction management, building science, civil engineering or architectural technology, or, do you hold a trade ticket relevant to the construction industry?
- Do you enjoy dealing with a diverse group of individuals?
The Project Manager is responsible for projects from the time of the design meeting to the final collection. They will have anywhere from 9-12 projects and 2 service calls at any given time. They will deliver the project within the designated time frame and pre-set budgets. At the end of each project, the PM will close the job by reviewing the warranty, collecting the final payment, and obtaining a 5 star review. Reviews, timelines and budgets will be key performance indicators and directly affect earnings/bonuses.
Attend 2 weekly meetings assessment of current jobs, commit to job completion dates, and schedule the trades on Project Management Software. The PM will also be held accountable to ensure the schedule is updated and all jobs have current notes and images of job site. This role will be reporting directly to the President and working closely with A/R, and Purchasing.
Responsibilities and Expectations:
- Deliver job within allotted time frame located on the scope
- Be point of contact for the customer
- Mandatory visit required on electrical design/rough-in
- Respond to customer’s emails and phone calls with in 6 business hours
- Visit the job sites as per the mandatory calendar visits
- Schedule trades and hold them accountable for their work
- To take projects from substantial completion to final completion within 1-3 days
- Ensure the system and schedule is updated at all times
- Other duties as assigned
- Sound knowledge of Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Outlook )
- Proficiency with technology
- Planning skills
- Adaptability & flexibility
- Work well under stress
- Conflict resolution skills
- Time management
What We Offer:
- Competitive Salary and Health Benefits
- Monthly team meetings
- Quarterly team building events
- Monthly prizes for top employees (Voted by staff)
- 85k - 117 K Annually
AGM BasementsWhy Work Here?
We are an exciting and expanding organization with lots of growth opportunities!
We transform your dreams in reality. AGM Renovations experts provide quality basement/bathroom finishing services throughout the Ottawa Region.