Technical Support Analyst
- Posted: 16 days ago
- $16 to $18 Hourly
- Benefits: vision, 401k, dental, life insurance, medical,
Senior Support Lead
Anytime between 8am-11pm EST AND must have weekend availability, Schedule is subject to change based on business needs.
Agilant Solutions is looking for a Technical Support Analyst to support our retail SMB clients.
As a Technical Support Analyst, you will provide support to retail customers and business users to make Agilant Solutions an industry leader. Your excellent knowledge of troubleshooting and customer service skills will bring you success.
Agilant Solutions is an excellent place to collaborate in a fast-paced environment.
· Previous experience working in a call center or help desk environment preferred
· Experience in data entry or with an IT Retailer or Supplier (e.g., Best Buy, Geek Squad, Office Max)
· Excellent communication and customer service skills
· Knowledge of Windows and Office 365
· Knowledge of CSP and Microsoft Partner Center
· Managing several priorities in an ever-changing environment
· Plan, develop, and implement training on products and sales techniques
· Strong verbal, written, and presentation skills
· Reliable transportation to the office on weekdays
· Any certifications such as A+ or MTA preferred
· Must be organized and self-motivated
· High energy personality
· Ability to motivate team members to meet or exceed expectations through positive reinforcement
· Goal oriented
· Responsible for maintaining a professional relationship with clients
· Proprietary troubleshooting techniques to resolve a customer’s technical issues
· Deliver service and support to end-users via phone
· Documenting call history for service events
· Have a working knowledge of client processes
· $16-$18/hr. Base on Experience and Qualifications
· Paid time off
· Comprehensive benefits including Health, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, and 401(k)
· Paid training and advancement opportunities
Agilant Solutions, Inc is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity and Affirmative Action employer. We do not discriminate based upon race, religion, color, national origin, gender (including pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions), sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, age, status as a protected veteran, status as an individual with a disability, or other applicable legally protected characteristics. All employment is decided based on qualifications, merit, and business need.
AGILANT SOLUTIONS INC.
3 Seaview BoulevardPort Washington, NY
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?