Account Manager - Sales & Customer Service - Training Provided
AGI Atlanta is currently hiring entry level individuals with a customer service, marketing & sales background for the Entry Level Account Manager position. We have found that candidates working in retail, restaurant, hospitality, or customer service positions are very easy to train for our Entry Level Account Representative position.
- Develop accounts through aggressive territory management and networking.
- Understand contracts and pricing structures
- Maintain strong relationships with existing customers and clients.
- Develop your leadership capabilities and those around you
- Customer service, sales, marketing, and account management
Our sales and marketing firm is the leader in the marketing industry and in tailoring customer service & sales to their needs. Our client wants us to deliver a face to face customer service experience. We do this by taking care of the existing customer base and providing personal care with new customers.
0-7 years experience in customer service, retail, restaurant, sales, marketing, communications, leadership, training, service, food, sports, team work, philanthropy/charity, and public relations is wanted.