- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Multi Unit Management / Franchise Business Consultant Role with a growing quick casual brand
If you are seeking to put your multi unit experience to use with a thriving brand and are seeking a true quality of life that allows you to spend time with your family, then look no further. Come join a growing and successful brand that has stood the test of time as a choice employer.
Job Description: The multi unit manager / Franchise Business Consultant (FBC) will be overseeing a district of franchise restaurants to ensure operational compliance. The FBC will work as the line of communication of any modifications or issues that must be communicated while training and developing leaders to be the best they can be. Additional responsibilities: Making certain all budget and financial projections are achieved, coaching and training of quality management candidates, developing continuous training and development systems to enhance staff performance and oversight of new store openings.
- Industry Leading quality of life with a ton of autonomy to do what you do best!
- No direct reports, no direct PNL responsibility
- Great support with proven leadership that has accelerated a quality brand
- Stability with a brand that is proven and GROWING
- $65,000 - $70,000 Salary
- The FBC must have 2+ years Multi-Unit Management experience at Quick Service / Fast Casual / Ready-to-Serve Theme Dining or Casual Theme Concept.
- The FBC must have a college degree
- The FBC must show good tenure-no more than 2 positions in the last 5 years
- The FBC must have excellent written and verbal communication skills
Don't settle with a mediocre job when you can join us to establish a true CAREER with quality of life.
Apply today to see a brighter tomorrow!
When professionals have the passion for the industry and want to obtain a long-lasting quality career, they call AGI Recruiting first. Our expert thoroughness and employer connections are the keys that unlock opportunities! We give job seekers the edge that puts them ahead of the competition and in front of hiring managers.
AGI HospitalityWhy Work Here?
Don't Settle for a job when you can thrive in your NEW CAREER. Come join a great employer that will develop you to the next level!
AGI Hospitality Recruiting is the Recruiter of Choice in the restaurant industry. We make the perfect fit between management job seekers and the top employers nationwide. When professionals have the passion for the industry and want to obtain a long-lasting quality career, they call AGI Recruiting first. Our expert thoroughness and employer connections are the keys that unlock opportunities! We give job seekers the edge that puts them ahead of the competition and in front of hiring managers. .
RetailView all jobs at AGI Hospitality