Senior Management Analyst, AFCEC, JBSA, TX
- Posted: over a month ago
We are looking to place a Senior Management Analyst to provide onsite support to the Air Force Civil Engineer Center (AFCEC) organization at Joint Base San Antonio, TX.
- Provide support to the Air Force Civil Engineer Center (AFCEC) and its strategic planning process to aid in developing a comprehensive five-year strategic plan and the associated implementation plan.
- Conduct research and provide expert advice and assistance for developing strategy and associated plans to improve enterprise-wide efforts of integrating capabilities in execution of AFCEC’s mission, vision, goals, objectives, actions, performance measures, and governance.
- Coordinate, consolidate, develop, and maintain governance and programmatic documents (e.g., policies, procedures, guidance documents); action plan(s); recommendations; task and inquiry responses; and issue resolution action plan(s) under AFCEC program management oversight.
- Develop, maintain, and execute strategic initiatives and future concepts plan(s) under AFCEC program management oversight.
- Analyze future operating concepts to identify gaps between current and future organization operating environments, based on existing Air Force strategic documents including the Air Force Posture Statement, Chief of Staff of the Air Force (CSAF) Focus Areas, and other Air Force and applicable higher headquarters strategic documents.
- Conduct an annual assessment through the use of a strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT) analysis to identify critical issues facing AFCEC in maintaining or improving its mission capabilities and required levels of service.
- Prepare reports and develop discussion points and/or strategies for agenda items, or present plausible courses of actions (COAs), for discussion with AFCEC.
- Validate existing capabilities or insertion of new capabilities; identify potential gaps and disconnects between existing mission capabilities and AFCEC’s culture/posture (purpose, vision, mission, and core values).
- Provide advice on identification of mission capabilities which could be transferred into/out of AFCEC from/to other organizations; recommend placement of additional mission capabilities within the AFCEC organizational structure; and advise AFCEC on similar mission capabilities in both government and the private sector to identify improved/alternative methodologies of mission delivery while identifying and cultivating opportunities on best COAs.
- Develop annual action plans required to implement and monitor focus area and objective progress. Develop a Management Action Plan (MAP) or plan of action and milestone (POAM) charting a road map for AFCEC’s strategic planning activities for the year.
- Provide support for analyzing change management/communication strategies, taking into account the developmental needs and culture inventories, and leadership, staff/team, and studies.
- Provide support for organizational management and facilitation and analysis of business processes focusing on continuous process improvement (CPI) of AFCEC’s daily performance and the execution of AFCEC’s corporate core business processes to improve and optimize efficiencies and streamline/eliminate wasteful functions.
- Provide facilitation management expertise in the facilitation of groups for the development and implementation of complex technology-based procedural and operational solutions using information/data generated by real time operational review and process analysis by conducting CPI, Business Process Optimization (BPO), and organizational requirement design reviews.
- Report on the battle rhythm schedule on milestones; reporting updates of the integration and oversight of high-priority performance management initiatives.
- Provide analyses of project portfolio processes.
- Review and develop or update AFCEC Playbooks, handbooks, and other deliverables based on process mapping structure and transformation initiatives or other CE process playbooks, guidebooks, instructional manuals, or Air Force Instructions (AFIs).
- Provide support for improving, designing, and managing Key Work Processes (KWPs) linked to critical and core products and services.
- Assist in providing support to AFCEC directorates and external customers for process mapping or flowcharting capabilities identified during process workshops, and developed during the facilitation and leadership of capability process identification.
- Analyze and provide recommended strategies into AFCEC BPO support, which includes improving AFCEC capabilities by connecting innovators, and/or simplify technology transfer and the potential for accelerating results.
- Bachelor’s Degree in a related field.
- Minimum of ten (10) years of experience providing strategic direction, innovation and modernization, partnerships, technology, and program development at the Headquarters Air Force or Secretariat level, or equivalent.
- Experience and knowledge of AFCEC strategic partnerships with OSD, SAF, AFIMSC, and A4C.
- Possesses broad understanding of power grid, renewable, operational, and facilities energy.
- Knowledge of Federal, state, and/or local regulations and statutes, as well as Air Force or DoD regulations and documentation.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office, including Outlook, Word, Excel, and Access; and Autodesk AutoCAD 2013.
- Strong written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills.
- Possesses a Six Sigma Black Belt certification.
- Ability to obtain and maintain an active Secret-level security clearance.
- Successful completion of a National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI) clearance for a Common Access Card (CAC) is required.
- Strong attention to detail, organizational skills, and ability to multitask.
- Must have strong written and oral communication skills.
- Must have a high degree of organization.
- Must be a motivated self-starter.
Why AGEISS Inc.:
AGEISS Inc. is a successful Federal consulting firm offering a full range of comprehensive employee benefits.
About AGEISS Inc:
AGEISS provides engineering, environmental, and advisory and assistance services to Federal agencies nationwide and overseas. Since our inception in 1988, AGEISS continues to expand its professional services while earning exceptional levels of customer satisfaction. AGEISS’ headquarters is in Colorado with additional locations nationwide as well as international.
Please visit www.ageiss.com/careers for instructions to submit your resume.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Female/Minority/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
AddressUniversal City, TX
BusinessView all jobs at AGEISS Inc