Job Analysis Specialist, JBSA, TX
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
AGEISS is looking for a recruiter/analyst to assist 502d Civil Engineer Group (CEG), supporting strategic business operations, Personnel Career field and Human Resources initiatives on-site at Joint Base San Antonio, TX
- Data collection, analysis and presentation.
- Business writing.
- Pre-screen potential candidates to create shortlist.
- Track metrics to include time-to-hire-, time to fill an
- Coordinating review and updates of job descriptions.
- Identifying and participating in job fairs and recruiting events.
- Collaborating with 502d CEG leadership to identify hiring needs.
- Associates or Bachelor’s degree or higher in Human Resources or another related field.
- Years of experience may be substituted for degree requirements.
- Possess strong knowledge of Air Force/Army/DoD instructions and guidance pertaining to personnel/career field management.
- Experience working with hiring managers and interaction by email and phone, database entry, research, policy review/interpretation, briefing preparation, and report writing.
- Experience with sourcing technique.
- Experience with Air Force/Army/DoD Personnel Career Field Advisory Services including career training, progression, and broadening
- d source of hire.
- Experience with Manpower Programming and Execution System (MPES), Personnel Data System (DCPDS), and other Air Force data bases.
- Strong written and oral communication skills and proficiency with MS Office applications (Word and Excel) is required.
- Ability to successfully pass a Federal agency background check is required.
- An adjudicated National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI), Common Access Card (CAC) preferred, within the last two (2) years as well as Air Force experience preferred.
- Motivated, outgoing self-starters requested
Why AGEISS Inc.:
AGEISS Inc. is a 32-year successful Federal consulting firm offering a full range of comprehensive employee benefits.
About AGEISS Inc:
AGEISS provides engineering, environmental, and advisory and assistance services to Federal agencies nationwide and overseas. Building on our 32 years of success, AGEISS continues to expand its professional services while earning exceptional levels of customer satisfaction. AGEISS’ headquarters is in Colorado with additional locations nationwide as well as international.
Please visit www.ageiss.com/careers for instructions to submit your resume.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, Female/Minority/Veterans/Disabled/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity
AddressUniversal City, TX
BusinessView all jobs at AGEISS Inc