Facility Manager, Kirtland AFB, NM
- Posted: over a month ago
We are looking for a Facility Manager to provide on-site support at Kirtland Air Force Base (AFB), NM. The Facility Manager will be responsible for the performance of maintenance operations of multi-military facilities.
- Provide onsite management of facilities.
- Oversight and physical inspections.
- Coordination of repairs.
- Oversight of maintenance policies and procedures for properties under his/her supervision.
- Prepare status updates on submittal and tracking service requests for facilities.
- Work and coordinate with facility stakeholders to include Civil Engineering (CE) representatives on service request coordination/approvals.
- Utilize government systems (NexGen) to submit and track service requests through the CE process.
- Conduct facility inspections on a daily, weekly, monthly, semi-annual and annual basis.
- Collect, track, analyze and present facility data.
- Associate’s degree in engineering, construction, or facility management.
- Related specialized training and 10+ years of experience may be substituted for a degree.
- 3+ years’ experience as a Facility Manager supporting government facilities.
- Knowledge of a comprehensive range of principles, concepts, and practices concerning complex technical requirements for facilities and equipment.
- Knowledge of safety and security practices for government facilities.
- Familiarity with Air Force Civil Engineer processes specifically NexGen and building inspections.
- Multi-skilled in electrical, mechanical, drywall, painting, concrete repairs, HVAC maintenance, roof systems, and housekeeping.
- Expertise with programs in the Microsoft Suite.
- An adjudicated National Agency Check with Inquiries (NACI), Common Access Card (CAC) preferred within the last two (2) years.
- Prior Air Force experience preferred.
- Facility Manager Professional certification a plus.
- Motivated self-starters requested.
Why AGEISS Inc.:
AGEISS Inc. is a successful Federal consulting firm offering a full range of comprehensive employee benefits.
About AGEISS Inc:
AGEISS provides engineering, environmental, and advisory and assistance services to Federal agencies nationwide and overseas. Since our inception in 1988, AGEISS continues to expand its professional services while earning exceptional levels of customer satisfaction. AGEISS’ headquarters is in Colorado with additional locations nationwide as well as international.
Please visit www.ageiss.com/careers for instructions to submit your resume.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, vets.
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?