Contract Recruiter (Remote)
AGEATIA TECHNOLOGY CONSULTANCY SERVICES INC. Owings Mills, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
**POSITION WILL BE REMOTE**
ESSENTIAL DUTIES & RESPONSIBILITIES
- Manage full life cycle recruiting process for a high volume of REQs from initiation to the employment offer, ensuring a smooth process for candidates & hiring managers throughout.
- Review resumes and credentials for appropriate skills, experience and knowledge based on position requirements.
- Source, engage and activate diverse, passive candidates using Boolean, LinkedIn, Applicant Tracking System (ATS) and alternative, unique search techniques.
- Leverage data & analytics to advise business on diverse sourcing strategies and ensure pipelines are inclusive of diverse representation.
- Screen resumes and interview candidates to determine fit for current or future opportunities.
- Prepare candidates and set expectations appropriately for interviews by providing detailed information on the company, business unit they’re interviewing with and job description details.
- Maintain positive relationships with candidates throughout their entire recruitment process to ensure a high-quality candidate experience on behalf of client
- Organize and act upon post-interview feedback to drive hiring decisions and provide appropriate and timely follow up to candidates.
- Advise hiring leader, and business partners on compensation structure for identified candidates.
- Manage the offer process from start to finish including presenting the verbal and written offer to the candidate, highlighting client Benefits, and onboarding the new teammate once they have accepted the offer.
- Ensure that the hiring process and hiring managers comply with client policies and procedures and with employment laws and regulations.
QUALIFICATIONS (KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES)
- 3+ years of full cycle, fast paced Recruitment experience (Corporate or Agency) with a successful track record.
- Contract Recruiter Openings to Support the Product, Merchandising & North America Planning overflow, Corporate Services and Marketing
- This recruiter will help to support the Marketing Business.
- High competency with candidate sourcing tools such as LinkedIn Recruiter, Applicant Tracking Systems (ATS) and ability to quickly learn and adopt to new technology as required. Experience with Success Factors preferred.
- Focus on recruiting experience with marketing & product roles.
- Demonstrated ability to perform full-life cycle recruiting on a variety of different types of roles & levels while managing competing priorities and recruitment related projects.
- Successful track record of building and maintaining relationships with candidates and internal business partners.
- Exceptional customer service skills, including attention to producing high-quality results.
- Ability to partner and influence Hiring Managers and HR Partners as a talent advisor.
- Excellent organizational and communications skills with a strong attention to detail.
- Ability to be trusted with sensitive and confidential information.
- Experience working with current best practices and familiarity with industry trends in functional areas.
AGEATIA TECHNOLOGY CONSULTANCY SERVICES INC.Why Work Here?
Excellent because we work closely with clients to define requirements so that our solution offers solid business value.
Ageatia was built on the principle of becoming a leading provider of workforce solutions for clients and candidates across the Engineering, Healthcare, Scientific and Information Technology industries. As we grow and evolve, we recognize our differentiation lies not just in traditional staffing, but in true partnerships and collaboration on hiring solutions. We bring value to our talent by helping them identify their individual skills and aptitudes, matching them with opportunities to excel and creating communities where they can foster their skills and always have a trusted partner in their career. In supporting our clients, we understand that each organization and culture is unique, and we thrive in collaborating with our clients to provide innovative solutions to suit their specific needs. The root of our growth and continued success stems from not only our loyal clients and talent, but the dedication of our people. Ageatia takes great pride in our teammates and the culture we built together as an organization. We promote an environment that rewards the hard work and perseverance necessary to solve the unique needs of our clients and talent. The Ageatia family might span across the country, but our team is tightly united around our core purpose, core values and our mission to provide superior service to our customers.
AddressOwings Mills, MD