Incubator Operations Manager
AGC Consulting San Juan, PR
- Expired: June 08, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
About the Company
Lote 23 LLC is a food incubator, aiming to create opportunities for Puerto Rico’s restaurant and food industry by developing existing (great taste, great price, and a great experience) food options into popular independent businesses.
Lote 23 welcomes all!
Are you excited to create an incredible environment and experience for entrepreneurs?
As an Incubator Operations Manager, the qualified candidate will be instrumental in maintaining excellent member experience and building community by managing the operations, planning, marketing, and development of the business Incubator.
Main Duties and Responsibilities
- Responsible for the overall planning of activities, resources, budgets, and operations.
- Design and manage effective processes, to support entrepreneurs in creating and implementing business plans (such as Deal Flow generation, preparing proposals, research).
- Plan, manage, and execute the educational curriculum to engage participants in events, workshops, webinars for the Incubator, and execute the same with the help of team members.
- Develop the mentor network managing relationships with participants and all their needs pertaining to business growth during the program.
- Expand and nurture partnerships with other organizations for providing services to participants or the incubator; marketing, sponsorships…etc. Liaison world class mentors that contribute their expertise to the program.
- Manage Marketing online resources and digital platforms and be the face of the Incubator to actively promote it through various channels, etc.
- Track and develop detailed reporting to the Executive Director regarding participant’s performance, cohort’s experience, state of the mentor network and other reports.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
Our ideal candidate is a highly passionate driven individual with relentless curiosity, startup-marketing mindset, attention to detail, and willingness to manage multiple priorities in a team setting.
- Proven work experience in similar role; Community organizing, or advocacy experience strongly preferred.
- Ability to drive purpose and connect and build trust with people across different perspectives and cultivate relationships.
- Technical expertise with CRM and analytical systems.
- Knowledgeable about online marketing methods as well as best practices.
- Customer oriented attitude and outstanding communication skills in both Spanish and English.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration from an accredited university.
AddressSan Juan, PR
BusinessView all jobs at AGC Consulting