Product Stewardship and Regulatory Affairs Program Manager
- Posted: over a month ago
- $85,000 to $90,000 Yearly
AGCCA provides you with the opportunity to work with great people. As part of a global company, you will gain important international perspective and will be part of a network of thousands of colleagues worldwide while enjoying the small-company environment where you can see the impact of the company's success.
The product stewardship and regulatory affairs specialist will support the company needs for compliance within the Americas region. The position is part of a global highly interactive, diverse, and supportive team and will manage product stewardship activities to enable sales of new products and maintain the right to operate with existing products.
- Support new product registrations for Americas region, e.g., TSCA PMN/LVE/Polymer Exemptions, and Canadian DSL/NDSL notifications in close collaboration with R&D and global product stewardship teams. Coordinate TSCA 8c and 8e reviews.
- Work closely with technology, manufacturing, commercial, and procurement functions to ensure product stewardship reviews are conducted for raw material and product introduction within the region.
- Engage with overseas Product Stewardship colleagues and legal to address Customer declaration requests within agreed business deadlines.
- Manage the SDS system with EHS manager and generate SDS’ for the Americas region, in collaboration with Japan, for commercial and R&D products.
- Manage the FDA food contact product portfolio and support new Food Contact Notification FCN submissions.
- Support Product Stewardship Manager in efforts to effectively advocate the Company’s product safety and product stewardship positions with trade associations, government agencies and non-governmental organizations.
- Support the supply chain department with Export control clearance and TSCA export notification.
- Support the procurement department with TSCA import clearance
- Monitors regulatory changes and assess and communicate their impact to the business based on an expert understanding of international Federal and state laws.
- Respond to complex internal and external customers Product stewardship requests. Must be able to escalate to a more knowledgeable and experience member of the team.
- Conduct training for company research and development, commercial, customer service, manufacturing personnel, and customers on regulatory affairs and product safety topics related to the company products’ compliance.
- Provide necessary support to the legal team when requested.
- Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Materials Science or related disciplines required. Master’s degree preferred
- Five to ten years working knowledge in regulatory Affairs and Product Safety TSCA, FDA…
- Strong chemistry background. Experience with polymer chemistry is required. Organofluorine chemistry knowledge/experience desired.
- Proficient in standard office software and ERP systems.
- Willing to travel up to 15% (domestic and international)
AGC is committed to providing an environment of mutual respect where equal employment opportunities are available to all applicants and teammates without regard to race, color, religion, sex, pregnancy (including childbirth, lactation and related medical conditions), national origin, age, physical and mental disability, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information (including characteristics and testing), military and veteran status, and any other characteristic protected by applicable law. AGC believes that diversity and inclusion among our teammates is critical to our success as a global company, and we seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool.
This position does not support immigration sponsorship.
AGC Chemical Americas
GovernmentView all jobs at AGC Chemical Americas