- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Project Manager is responsible for all aspect of the projects from the beginning until the end. He ensures to exceed our clients’ expectations within the time and cost parameters as agreed. It develops the projects in various areas, analyzes and interprets the plans of the projects, performs the calculations and descriptive reports in order to provide the necessary information for its development.
- Monitor all financial aspects of projects
- Negotiate and resolve all customer concerns.
- Determine areas for improvement.
- Performs calculations for engineering works projects.
- Prepare and study the technical drawings and specifications of the electrical system.
- Directs and coordinates construction, installation, maintenance, documentation and testing activities to ensure compliance with customer specifications, codes and requirements.
- Coordinates work groups for the execution of assigned projects.
- Prepare a work itinerary.
- BS in Electrical Engineering
- At least nine years of experience in General Industry or Construction, managing electrical projects (must have experience managing large projects)
- Experience in Instrumentation, Electrical and Power Construction Projects
- Experience performing electrical estimates
- Preferable experience in Pharmaceutical Industry
- Fully Bilingual (English and Spanish, oral and written)
- Excellent written communications skills
- Knowledge in technical reports and documentation
- Proficient Computer Skills (Microsoft Office, Internet)
- Knowledge in GMP’s, SOP’s, and Quality Practices for the pharmaceutical industry
- Decision making and problem solving oriented
- Ability to work under pressure
AG Group LLC
Equal opportunity employer
AG Group Inc
ConstructionView all jobs at AG Group Inc