The company: AFP is a global news agency delivering fast, accurate, in-depth coverage of the events shaping our world from conflicts to politics, economics, sports, entertainment and the latest breakthroughs in health, science and technology. With 2,400 staff spread across almost every country, AFP covers the world 24 hours a day in six languages. AFP delivers the news in video, text, photo, multimedia and graphics to a wide range of customers including newspapers and magazines, radio and TV channels, web sites and portals, mobile operators, corporate clients as well as public institutions.
Reporting to: Marketing Manager, North America
The North America AFP sales team is seeking a highly motivated and organized lead generation sales specialist to support the aggressive sales efforts of our B2B sales team. If you have a passion for marketing and a vision for increasing brand awareness, this job may be for you!
Primary goals of the role:
· Support sales team in all aspects of the sales cycle.
· Meet assigned KPI’s including lead generation efforts, onboarding of new clients and assisting with the retention and upsell of existing customer base.
· Coordinate all aspects of attending/participating in conferences and networking events on behalf of sales team to increase visibility and further grow pipeline.
· Work closely with product leads to become the team expert on all newly launched products and services
· Maintain and update compelling marketing collateral for sales initiatives.
· Build brand awareness within new market segments.
· Solid understanding of our platforms, sales processes and product diversification
· Assist with the onboarding of new clients (setting up trials, adding new products, conducting webinars).
· Identify advertising opportunities for brand awareness campaigns.
· Generate warm, quality leads for the sales team.
· Work closely with other departments including Marketing at HQ to communicate strategy and Accounting to assist with invoicing.
· Assist in the creation of compelling marketing campaigns and decks for sales team.
· Write copy for email campaigns that are to be distributed by either the sales team or marketing automation tool.
· Support Marketing Manager and Sales Director as needed.
· Identify prospects with high potential and develop a nurturing strategy
· Understand AFP various client segments’ needs, lines of products and differentiation to address them better
· Analyze results, improve practices and share know-how with regional and global marketing teams
· Keep abreast of the latest e-marketing tactics to increase campaigns’ ROI
Experience and qualifications:
· Bachelor Degree required.
· Minimum experience of 3 years marketing experience within the Media sector preferred.
· Background in digital marketing, communication or copywriting in the B2B
· Solid experience in working with a CRM, Marketo, MS Office (proficient in PowerPoint) as well as other marketing automation software.
· Ability to showcase ROI on past projects and campaigns.
· Proficiency in reading and writing in French a plus.
· AFP is an equal employment employer F/M/Disability/Vet/Sexual Orientation/Gender Identity.