Mortgage Loan Assistant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Are you interested in a salaried position in the mortgage industry where you get to help clients secure the home of their dreams without having to go out and get new business? If so, this is the job for you!
Our industry-leading team is in need of a full-time loan partner who can take our business to the next level! You’ll work with the loan officer to structure loans for our clients and get them mortgage-ready. The loan officer will go out into the field to identify new business leads and pass the torch to you, so you can focus on reviewing income, customer credit, and documentation to assure a successful close.
Our ideal candidate is goal-oriented, hardworking, and highly detail-oriented. We will provide you with the tools and training you need to achieve your career goals. If you love helping people and want to join an extraordinary team that will challenge you to grow, this is the place for you. Start your application today!Compensation:
$41,000 - $70,000 yearlyResponsibilities:
- Facilitate the completion of loan applications, coordinate the collection of documentation, including credit reports, run DU/LP/AUS, send a closing cost worksheet to borrow, and prepare the file for processing
- Establish and maintain relationships with referral partners and borrowers to retain existing clients and attract new business
- Liaise between clients, referral partners, and the loan officer, serving as their primary contact during the “contact to contract” phase of the loan process, and conduct meetings to coordinate any follow-up items
- Follow up and respond to customer and in-house inquiries on transactions and provide quotes as needed to offer superior customer service
- Review all loan package documentation for discrepancies, omissions, and income calculation then report any discrepancies to the loan originator
- In-depth knowledge of mortgage loan products (FHA/VA/CONV/USDA) and knowledge of mortgage processes, procedures, and documentation
- Excellent time management, interpersonal, communication, and follow-up skills
- Able to accurately analyze income, asset documents, and credit reports, and knows how to structure the information properly for a loan
- Current NMLS license or must be willing to get licensed within 90 days
- At least 2 years of previous experience fulfilling the roles of an LOA/Loan Partner, Processor, Loan Officer and/or Underwriter, 5+ years preferred
Finance and InsuranceView all jobs at AFN