Onsite Property Manager - Training Provided!
- $42,000 to $72,000 Yearly
Who Are We?
Alexander Forrest Investments, (AFI) is a mid-sized, multifamily real-estate management company located in Columbia, MO. Here at AFI, we are experts in the acquisition, development, financing and management of real estate projects with over 10,000 units presently under management across the Midwest & Southern Regions of the United States. Growth opportunities within the company are in abundance as we plan to DOUBLE in size over the next year!
Our VISION is to prosper all stakeholders.
Our MISSION is to exceed client expectations by providing unrivaled deal sourcing, underwriting, and asset management services for multifamily properties throughout the United States.
Our CORE VALUES are Excellence, Accountability, Collaboration, Efficiency, Innovation, Integrity, and Perseverance.
Strong communication skills, a professional demeanor, general maintenance knowledge, as well as a driven attitude to succeed are key qualities candidates must possess in order to help us here at AFI achieve our growth goals.
Applicants must look forward to the opportunity of potential relocation to another state. This position is one of the most important in our company as the Property Manager is essentially the face of the asset, responsible for maintaining the physical appearance, as well as maximizing financial returns in accordance with our company's values and expectations. Should you be selected for the position, you will receive 4-8 weeks of paid training ($2,500/month) and complimentary, furnished apartment housing at one of our managed-complexes in Columbia, MO or surrounding areas. Please Note - The AFI Manager Training Program will require flexibility to potentially travel and work at multiple locations during the 4-8 week training period (MO, KS, IA, etc.)
Upon successful completion of the training program, new Manager will be relocated to operate one of AFI's managed-assets. This relocation comes with a base salary increase to $3,500/month, full rent concession, and a lucrative performance bonus offer (relocation assistance package explained below). As stated previously, there is a relocation aspect associated with this position. You may not be right for the role if you are not willing/able to relocate.
The responsibilities that are listed below are not all inclusive; however, they are indicative of the type of responsibilities normally performed by the Property Manager:
· Daily oversight/maintenance of curb appeal
· Promotion of Property through outside marketing campaigns
· Performance of showings to interested applicants
· Relationship building in the local community
· Management of onsite residents including but not limited to rent collection, evictions proceedings, community rule enforcement, etc.
· Budget management and financial reporting
· 2-3 years of managerial experience
· Strong written and verbal communication/teamwork skills
· Professional presentation compatible with AFI Core Values
· Willingness to learn and work respectfully with people of diverse backgrounds
· Must be able to work a minimum of 40 hours per week with additional hours as required for proper management of asset
· Ability to solve problems involving: residents, personnel, finances, equipment/ maintenance issues, emergency situations, etc.
· Base salary of $42,000/year
· FREE rent onsite (~$8,400/year +/-)
· Extensive Performance Based Bonus Opportunities (~$20,000/year +/-)
· Employee Retention Bonuses - $500 after six months / $1,000 after 12 months / $2,000 after 24 months
· Additional compensation opportunities to be identified following achievement of above milestones
· Full Ancillary Benefits Package (~$800/year +/-)
· Above figure does not include age-based benefits such as Critical Illness or Long-Term Disability coverage
· 401K Plan with company match
· Heath Insurance Assistance (~$3,000/year +/-)
· Total Value of ~$60,000-$80,000/year +/-
· Following completion of the Manager Training Program, new Manager will receive $500 in upfront assistance for relocation expenses
· Manager will receive remainder of relocation expenses reimbursed in $200 increments on each monthly paycheck
· Example - Total relocation costs = $900 / $500 paid during travel planning / $200 added to first paycheck / $200 added to second paycheck
Alexander Forrest Investments, LLC is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
With positions available nationwide in the sectors of Asset Operations, Accounting, Construction Services, Sales, etc. AFI Team Members will find a collaborative environment where staff are encouraged to innovate and develop scaled solutions for complex barriers. Employees will receive a competitive base-salary with full benefits and lucrative incentive packages connected with individual performance as well as the overall success of AFI.
If you are interested in learning more about available job postings, we encourage you to visit our website at www.afi-llc.com and navigate to the CAREERS tab at the top of the page. Join our team and learn how your talents can help revitalize apartment communities while furthering your professional career!
The AFI Team is a group of dynamic, innovative, and motivated professionals working towards the common goal of PROSPERING ALL STAKEHOLDERS!
Founded in 1989, Alexander Forrest Investments (AFI) seeks to exceed Property Owner expectations through the acquisition, development, and operations of multifamily real-estate projects throughout the United States. With more than 10,000 units under management, AFI continues to expand operations nationwide and is always seeking to connect with professional, accountable, and results-driven individuals to join our team! With positions available nationwide in the sectors of Asset Operations, Accounting, Construction Services, Sales, etc. AFI Team Members will find a collaborative environment where staff are encouraged to innovate and develop scaled solutions for complex barriers. Employees will receive a competitive base-salary with full benefits and lucrative incentive packages connected with individual performance as well as the overall success of AFI. If you are interested in learning more about available job postings, we encourage you to visit our website at www.afi-llc.com and navigate to the CAREERS tab at the top of the page. Join our team and learn how your talents can help revitalize apartment communities while furthering your professional career!
AFIOklahoma City, OK
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.