- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for a Journeyman Mechanic to join our team! You will be responsible for repairing various vehicles and transmission systems. We can hire full-time with medical, dental, and vision or we can sub-contract at a higher wage with no insurance offered.
- Repair farm equipment, trucks, buses, and other motor vehicles (generally heavier equipment)
- Perform routine vehicle maintenance
- Use diagnostic tools to test vehicle components
- Perform quality inspections prior to returning the vehicle to the customer
- Previous experience as a mechanic
- Knowledge of shop equipment
- Strong mechanical aptitude and troubleshooting skills
- Deadline and detail-oriented
AFFORDABLE TRUCK AND EQUIPMENT REPAIRWhy Work Here?
Awesome owner, Room for growth, great pay, with bonuses and perks
Must be able to manage work orders and all paper work needed for jobs. Must be able to work under own supervision. We are a small shop, specializing in heavy equipment, semi-trucks, trailers, and motor homes. hot rods custom builds, all types of repairs and services. Great pay, Flexible Hrs and days, willing to work overtime, part time work also offered, set up your own schedule, We are expanding
327971 Hwy 2Newport, WA
AutomotiveView all jobs at AFFORDABLE TRUCK AND EQUIPMENT REPAIR