ColdFusion Developer - Contractor
A•VIBE is looking for a dynamic and experienced ColdFusion developer to join our development team. This is a great opportunity to join a strong, experienced group of ColdFusion developers responsible for the continued development of an extensive, high performance, highly scalable ColdFusion based commercial content management product.
The ideal candidate must have experience maintaining high volume ColdFusion applications. Must be comfortable in a hands-on development role and able to work with a varied technology stack and toolset.
This is an estimated 6+ month contract that has the possibility to go permanent for the right candidate.
- Design, develop and maintain ColdFusion applications.
- Adhere to industry standard best practices for software development and maintenance.
- Identify defects and their root cause during all phases of the software development lifecycle.
- Lead the design, development and implementation of software modifications in response to system change requests.
- Provide technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, and developing effective and efficient solutions that meet business requirements.
- Create and update relevant plans and documentation to support development efforts.
Required Experience and Skills:
- 5+ years’ strong ColdFusion development experience
- 5+ years’ industry experience developing web technologies/Applications
- 3+ years’ experience with SQL Server databases
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science or related field
- Excellent communication skills and the ability to work with all levels of management and technical personnel.
Remote 6+ Month Contract
How to Apply
To be considered for this position, send your resume to email@example.com along with a cover letter describing how your past experience meets the qualifications.