FREE Armed Security for Veterans (If qualified)
AFA Newark, NJ
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ARMED SECURITY GUARDS NEEDED !
FREE ARMED & UNARMED TRAINING FOR ALL MILITARY VETS!!
Contact: Ms. Serena (Office Manager) (973)-230-3313 ONLY Mon-Fri 10am to 3pm.
24 Commerce Street Newark, NJ
Please call to schedule an appointment before arrival.
** Make sure to mention you are a VETERAN **
AMERICAN FIREARMS ACADEMY of New Jersey is assisting any veteran who is interested in becoming an armed guard the opportunity to obtain FREE training and become a Licensed Armed or Unarmed Security Guard for the State Of New Jersey.
We are working with a non-profit trying to help as many Veterans as possible. IT TOOK STRENGTH TO SERVE!
WE Will Assist you in acquiring your handgun license if needed .
We are excellent with Job Placement!
Minimum Qualifications - Driver/Armed Guard/Messenger:
• Must be at least 21 years of age
*Must be a NJ resident
*Must be able to provide a DD214 (honorable discharge)
• Have excellent verbal and written communication skills
• Must have valid phot identification
• Ability to carry and use a firearm on duty
Level 2 Armed SORA (security guard license)
Must be able to lift heavy weight and stand for long periods of time.
• Be able to pass post offer preliminary employment checks including but not limited to, drug test, background and employment verification checks and DMV checks
*Pass required State training.
*No DUI or DWI
*No Reckless driving convictions
*No Felonies / convictions or open court cases
*Must be able to communicate and interact with the public.
AFAWhy Work Here?
Room for growth
24 Commerce StreetNewark, NJ
Real EstateView all jobs at AFA