STRUCTURAL STEEL IRON WORKERS
AF Steel Chandler, AZ
- Expired: 23 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
AF Steel has evolved as Arizona’s premier steel fabricator and erector. Founded in 1980, our company is recognized for its innovation and forward-thinking mindset, employing a leadership team whose combined experience equals nearly a century for planning, designing, fabricating, project managing and erecting some of the most impressive structures in the state.
We recently opened a new 60K square foot production facility in Chandler, AZ with automated beam lines, pipe coping, a plasma burn table, and state of the art welding machines. We are hiring experienced Journeyman/Ironworkers/Foreman for our Commercial Erection Division.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Install joist, steel girders, columns, and other construction materials to form buildings, and other structures.
- Cut, position, and bolt down steel bars to reinforce concrete.
- Erect steel frames.
- Direct operation of cranes to move structural steel, and other materials onto and around the construction site.
- Connect steel columns, beams, and girders.
- Unload and stack steel.
- Hoist steel into place in the framework.
- Install stairs, handrails, and other miscellaneous items.
- Problem Solving/Analysis
- Technical Skills
Required Education and Experience
· High school diploma or equivalent
· 2 + years of hanging iron/structural field experience
Monday to Friday 6 - 2:30, Overtime & Weekend as needed
ConstructionView all jobs at AF Steel