SME-Level, HUMINT Targeting Specialist
- Vision , Medical , Dental , Life Insurance , Retirement
AEVEX Aerospace seeks exceptionally qualified individuals to serve as HUMINT Targeting Specialist SME to support USSOCOM Staff in the conduct of HUMINT and intelligence missions. The HTS SME position leverages previous experience in an Intelligence Task Force, National Intelligence Support Team, National Military Joint Intelligence Center Combatant Command, or a non-DoD equivalent IA operational community to support USSOCOM Staff to perform HUMINT planning/execution to include data collection, analyses, coordination, and reporting as well as adaptive planning to identify knowledge and capability (or training) shortfalls.
Intelligence SMEs shall possess SME-level skill-sets in the specific intelligence disciplines with demonstrated experience and results to include knowledge of training requirements, mission requirements, with the ability to communicate accurately and effectively with USSOCOM senior leadership and customers. Subject matter expertise is necessary to assist the USSOCOM staff and subordinate or associated organizations to identify and assist in the development of prudent courses of action (COAs), recommend priorities, train members of the team, and employ technical knowledge for the long-term benefit to USSOCOM operations.
Employees must maintain global readiness and be available to deploy on a no-notice basis to hazardous duty/combat zones. Deployments may be to a theater of operations with permissive, uncertain, or hostile environments while living in austere conditions for extended periods.
Specialized expertise is necessary to assist the USSOCOM Staff to identify and assist in the development of prudent COAs to resolve emergent HUMINT issues, determine priorities, employ technical knowledge for the long-term benefit of HUMINT operations, and to ensure support of HUMINT activities maintains compliance with applicable laws, policies, and other established guidance. This support includes assisting the USSOCOM Staff to integrate, synchronize, and prioritize HUMINT missions, operations, activities, and actions to ensure compliance with DoD guidance while maintaining focus on achieving operational objectives.
- Minimum ten (10) years analytical experience within DoD or equivalent Government agencies required
- Not less than five (5) years of experience in Collection Management, all-source analysis, and desk officer/reports; two (2) years in a managerial position in support of HUMINT programs and analysis
- Category One (CAT-1) collector certification (i.e. ASOT Level III, DATC, ASOC, FTC, OTC, or equivalent)
- At least one (1) combat overseas tour with a SMU or SOF operating in a HUMINT targeting support function
- Graduate of Fundamental HUMINT Targeting Course (FHTC), Advanced HUMINT Targeting Course or Target Network Profiling Course (TNPC), and Operational HUMINT Targeting Course (OHTC)
- Advanced skills in the Intelligence Cycle, HUMINT targeting cycle, HVI targeting, Human Factors analysis, Human Terrain analysis, Social Network analysis, and Pattern of Life analysis
- Expert knowledge and understanding of HUMINT theory, doctrine, rules, regulations, directives, systems, concepts, methodologies, and relevant skills related to HUMINT targeting operations
- Expert knowledge in the application of tradecraft, tools, and methods to collect, analyze, and integrate complex information related to HUMINT targeting
- Advanced understanding of HUMINT operations to assist in the development and implementation of HUMINT collection, HUMINT lead generation/development strategies, HUMINT management, collection planning, and exploitation.
- Current Top Secret clearance and SCI eligible.
- Must possess a valid US passport
- Must be able to pass all pre-deployment requirements including a medical, dental, psychological, background, credit, and security screens as deemed necessary to be considered deployable.
- Must be able to obtain all required immunizations deemed necessary by the contract.
AEVEX provides a full suite of comprehensive benefits, including a 401(k)-retirement plan, comprehensive Medical, Dental, Vision, Disability and Life insurance group coverage with a portion of the premiums paid by the company, professional development funds, and an Employee Assistance Plan (EAP) with counseling, legal help, child and elder care support, among other benefits.
About AEVEX Aerospace
AEVEX Aerospace, headquartered in Solana Beach, California, supports the U.S. national security mission and partner nation needs around the world by providing full-spectrum aviation, remote sensing, and analysis solutions. The company's capabilities include custom design and engineering; rapid prototyping; sensor integration and sustainment; aircraft modification and certification; flight test instrumentation and support; mission operations service; advanced intelligence data processing, exploitation, and dissemination solutions; and tailored hardware and software mission-system tools. AEVEX uses agile and customized approaches to rapidly define, develop, and deliver specialized solutions for airborne special mission needs for the U.S. Government, partner nations, and commercial businesses. AEVEX has major offices in California, Massachusetts, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, and Virginia.
AEVEX AerospaceFort Belvoir, VA
Finance and Insurance
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.