- Posted: 10 days ago
**Must have a TS/SCI with Poly
Information Management Technology Division (IMTD) provides software development, operations and maintenance of a variety of systems and initiatives supporting IMS business areas. IMTD focuses on streamlining operations, automating processes, and aligning IM Solutions to IMS' s overarching digital architecture. IMTD's mission is to promote state-of-the-art IT solutions for IMS business systems. In doing so, IMTD collaborates with IT mission partners to not only share technology and lessons learned, but also ensure records management processes and requirements are included in the early design stages of IT solutions across the Sponsor and IC. Additionally, IMTD works in concert with the IMS Tech Director to ensure future plans for technology in the division are in line with the plans for the overall IMS architecture. IMTD' s specific responsibilities are performed via seven (7) teams plus IMTD Front Office support. Teams consist of: B2i, Data Migration Team (DMT), Electronic Document OCR and exploitation (eDox), GitSMART, Electronic Records Analysis Team (ERAT), and Integration Center (Ctr).
- BS/BA in Software Engineering, Science, Mathematics, or similar OR equivalent combination of education and experience
- Team leadership ability with people skills
- Proficient in Java
- Must know to use an IDE to code (ex – IntelliJ, Eclipse, NetBeans)
- Hands on experience with cloud technology (AWS / C2S)
- Experience with web services (REST) and service oriented architecture (SOA) – Spring Boot, Tomcat
- Experience with relational databases (ex - Oracle / MySql)
- Experience with interacting in a Linux environment (ex - Bash scripting, VI)
- Ability to work well with others as well as independently
- Ability to work well in a constantly evolving work environment
- Experience with front end development (ex - Angular 2+, React, HTML, CSS, JQuery)
- Experience with Microservices
- Familiarity with Source code management and integration (ex - GitHub/GitLab, Jenkins)
- Experience in an Agile environment
- Experience with testing frameworks (ex – Junit, Mockito, Swagger, Postman)
About AEVEX Aerospace
AEVEX Aerospace, headquartered in Solana Beach, California, supports the U.S. national security mission and partner nation needs around the world by providing full-spectrum aviation, remote sensing, and analysis solutions. The company's capabilities include custom design and engineering; rapid prototyping; sensor integration and sustainment; aircraft modification and certification; flight test instrumentation and support; mission operations service; advanced intelligence data processing, exploitation, and dissemination solutions; and tailored hardware and software mission-system tools. AEVEX uses agile and customized approaches to rapidly define, develop, and deliver specialized solutions for airborne special mission needs for the U.S. Government, partner nations, and commercial businesses. AEVEX has major offices in California, Massachusetts, New Mexico, North Carolina, Ohio, and Virginia.
TechnologyView all jobs at AEVEX Aerospace
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?