Work Hours: 7:00 Am to 3:30 Pm Monday thru Friday with Mandatory Overtime and Saturdays as necessary
This position is a Supervisory position responsible overseeing a minimum of 100 employees in a remanufactured engine manufacturing environment.
· Past production experience highly desired.
· Responsible for the overall day to day management and oversight employees.
· Provide work direction and coordinate the schedules and activities on a daily basis.
· Follow process and rules of AER.
· Meet quality and production requirements.
· Participate in weekly meetings, focusing on performance, production and execution.
· Review and approve all time and vacation requests on a weekly basis.
· Work directly with internal and external management to improve performance and production expectations.
· Perform other duties as required by Management.
· Strong work ethic and hands on approach to work.
· Maintain a clean work area.
This list is not all inclusive and may vary depending upon day to day business operations
Additional Skills/Qualifications: Safety Protocol and Procedures, Teamwork, Coordination, Organization, Planning, Time Management, Reporting Skills, Inventory Control, Documentation Skills, Data Entry Skills, Dependability.
Physical Qualifications: Must be able to lift and move up to 75 pounds. Frequent standing and sitting for long periods at a time. May at times be required to climb, reach above/below shoulder height, may have to bend and twist at waist.
We are proud to be an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
AER is proud to be an EEO/AA employer
Why Work Here?Headquartered in Carrollton, Texas, AER Manufacturing and Sales is a world leader in the engine remanufacturing industry for over sixty years. AER Manufacturing and Sales provides the highest quality and service to its customers, offers diverse product lines, provides a strategic distribution network. AER Manufacturing and Sales continually strives to improve our products, ourselves and our processes by embracing innovation, testing new ideas, developing new technologies, enhancing the work processes and achieving greater efficiencies.
Headquartered in Carrollton, TX, AER Manufacturing and Sales is a world leader in the engine remanufacturing industry for over sixty years.