Accounting Specialist performs the following general job duties.
· Process deposits through RDC and data entry into Sage accounting software.
- Credit card processing and A/R application
- Coding payables invoices and data entry.
- Balance Paypal report for Visa, MasterCard, Discover, and Amex statements.
- A/R Billing on Settlement accounts.
- E-Mail customer invoice with terms of sale
- Review Kayako Orders to approve. Get VP Finance approval on orders over their credit limit or are past due.
- Review Credit applications from customers. Receive trade references for customers and provide back up to VP Finance for credit approval.
- Complete Journal Entries as assigned by VP Finance.
- Follow up on past-due accounts via Email or phone.
- Back up to Accounts Payable Specialist.
- Other duties as assigned.
The ideal person will have experience in both accounts receivable and accounts payable. They should understand the general ledger and the general function of why invoices are posted to various accounts and the reasoning. This position can either have a degree in business, accounting, or finance. We will review years of service in lieu of a degree.