Project Manager - Bilingual Required
- $115,000 to $135,000 Yearly
AEM (Advanced Environmental Monitoring) is the global leader in innovative mission critical weather, wildfire and water monitoring and intelligence solutions. We aim to be the world’s essential source for environmental insights – enabling decisive action and positive outcomes for our customers and their constituents. Our family of innovators offers world-class hydrometeorological technologies and services, including sensors, dataloggers, telemetry, and advanced analytics and software. Our technology and services empower the communities and organizations to survive – and thrive – in the face of escalating environmental risks.
- In collaboration with the broader project team, define and document project scope and statement of work (SOW) for all customer-facing projects
- Create and own project plans and critical path documentation with appropriate level of detail and clarity for all team members to follow; Manage tasks to support project governance requirements
- Plan, lead, and deliver technical, complex solutions leveraging technologies from across our businesses; Document, escalate and recommend adjustments to manage risks throughout the duration of projects
- Develop project budgets, manage change orders and track actual costs and variances to approved budgets
- Manage issues, risks, and changes to project scope, schedule, and budget; Proactively highlight and communicate risks to AEM team members and leadership, as appropriate
- Create and review technical project documents and memos; Understand technical aspects of projects and be able to clearly communicate to audiences ranging from professional engineers to executives to laborers in the field
- Manage the completion of project tasks according to the schedule
- Organize periodically scheduled check-in meetings and communicate project status to AEM management and separately with client and project team
- Finalize and close-out projects through identification and summarization of lessons learned and creation of the project completion report
- Ensure all project artifacts and deliverables are documented, approved, and stored in designated project tools for re-usability and support purposes
- Provide customer specified project documentation to facilitate communication between AEM and client project managers
- Support of client systems according to contract requirements throughout the customer lifecycle
- Willingness to travel, both international and domestic, up to 20% at steady-state and up to 30% during critical project periods
- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering (Mechanical, Civil or System preferred) or a relevant combination of education and experience
- Minimum of five years’ experience applying project management methodologies.
- PMP certification is required
- Ability to read, write and speak fluently in English/Spanish is required
- Experience with Salesforce and NetSuite
- Experience in leading portfolio and/or project management efforts using industry standard methods
- Excellent organizational skills including attention to detail and multitasking skills
- Demonstrated leadership in simultaneously managing multiple large, complex, cross-functional projects on time, on budget, with requirements met
- Proven ability to manage program/project level budgeting and provide financial tracking
- Ability to develop business relationships and work successfully with people at all levels of management
- Excellent communication skills, both oral and written, including presentation skills to executive level stakeholders
- Demonstrated ability to motivate project teams in the completion of tasks and overall projects
- Extremely responsive with a strong sense of urgency
- This is a remote opportunity that can be done from anywhere in the continental United States; Close proximity to a major airport with direct international flights strongly preferred
- Must be eligible to work in the U.S. without company sponsorship, now or in the future, for employment-based work authorization. F-1 visa holders with Optional Practical Training (OPT) who will require H-1B status, TNs, or current H-1B visa holders will not be considered. H1-B and green card sponsorship is not available for this position.
US Benefits include: Medical, Dental, Vision, Life Insurance, Short-Term & Long-Term Disability & 401k match of up to 3%.
Compensation Range: $115,000-$135,000/year
AEM is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.