Investor Services Associate
- Posted: over a month ago
AEI Capital recently celebrated its 50th year anniversary and is one of the nation’s leading commercial real estate investment firms in the country. The company is based in downtown St. Paul at the Wells Fargo Building. The company has a strong track record over the years and has raised over $1.3 Billion from investors and acquired 489 assets. AEI private investment Funds are designed to meet the needs of high producing financial advisors and their high-net-worth clients.
You’re passionate about your work and strive to achieve goals. You offer an extra hand and aren’t afraid to ask for help when needed. You act with integrity and respect for the people around you. You get the big picture while executing the little details. In other words, you share our core values — Relationships, Integrity, Collaboration, Hard Work, Excellence and Service.
This position is responsible for researching and responding to inquiries from investors, financial professionals, and brokerage and custodial institutions regarding ownership registrations, investor distributions of income, investment valuations, commissions payments, and other partnership and asset management topics through telephone, mail, and email communication. This position is responsible for handling standard inquiries (“Level 1 and 2”) service calls. This position also performs miscellaneous administrative duties as may be required by the various AEI corporations, real estate funds (Funds and DSTs), and departments.
1. Provide excellent service through researching and responding to inquiries regarding AEI public and private funds, and AEI Delaware Statutory Trusts, primarily through telephone and email communications.
2. Process department mail.
3. Research returned mail and coordinate with the data entry department to process broker and investor database changes.
4. Process AEI Fund investment subscriptions – facilitate order corrections as needed.
5. Verify investors’ custodial accounts information as needed.
6. Process AEI Fund unit repurchase requests annually.
7. Process ownership registration updates due to inheritance, transfer or resale of investor interests.
8. Implement unclaimed property procedures which include interfacing with the vendor that handles the state reporting and submission of unclaimed investor distributions.
9. Assist with various aspects of investor mailings, e.g., quarterly reports, K-1 tax statements, consent statements/investor proxy voting, document assembly as may be needed, etc.
10. Update department reference sheets and charts as needed.
11. Perform department scanning and filing, and file retrieval (both scanned and hard copy).
12. Provide back up support to the Front Desk to ensure phone coverage and investment subscription and corporate check rosters are completed timely.
13. Supports other special projects as may be assigned.
- Strong interpersonal, oral, and written communication skills.
- Financially astute with a strong attention to detail and the ability to analyze complex information in an efficient manner.
- Capacity to work cross functionally with various departments.
- Superior organization skills and the ability to multi-task, prioritize, and deliver results in a timely manner.
- Entrepreneurial mindset – loves to be challenged, puts clients and teammates first, collaborative, inquisitive, self-motivated.
- Ability to embrace company values: Relationships, Integrity, Collaboration, Hard Work, Excellence and Service.
- Ability to handle medium to high call volumes with confidence.
- Excellent organization skills.
- High attention to detail.
- Ability to research and resolve issues.
AEI Capital Corporation
AddressSaint Paul, MN
Finance and Insurance
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?