Senior Systems Analyst
AEGIS.net, Inc. Rockville, MD
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
AEGIS.net, Inc. is currently seeking a highly motivated and experienced Systems Analyst. Successful candidates will work from our Rockville, MD client location and remotely. The position is responsible for researching technologies, identifying alternative solutions, assessing benefits, costs, and level of effort, analyzing and documenting business requirements and software systems, and supporting software testing needs. This is a great opportunity to take your skills to the next level. We are searching for candidates with the following qualifications:
General Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
· Minimum of five (5) years of hands-on experience providing comprehensive business and technical solutions and a bachelor’s degree.
· Experience researching, analyzing, and recommending technology solutions.
· Experience eliciting, documenting, and validating system requirements.
· Knowledge of industry best practices for delivering and supporting both Agile and Waterfall System Development Life Cycle (SDLC) on previous projects.
· Analytical, problem solving, and debugging skills.
· Experience performing acceptance testing, functional testing, exploratory testing, regression testing and backend database testing
· Experience using an automated test tool (i.e. Selenium) is a plus
· Experience working collaboratively or teaming with another contractor on a common project.
· Experience in using quality control processes to ensure that products, deliverables, and data are standardized and accurate.
· Working knowledge of at least one Section 508 compliance tool a plus.
· Must be able to obtain a government security clearance; US Citizenship required
The Company AEGIS.net, Inc. (AEGIS) is a premier provider of Information Technology consulting services to Federal Civilian, Defense and Commercial sector clients. AEGIS is a quality process driven organization dedicated to providing technical and subject matter expertise in the areas of comprehensive systems and business process analyses; information technology modernization and transformation; and financial, health care, regulatory compliance, logistics, and human resource systems. To learn more about AEGIS, please visit our website at http://www.aegis.net. AEGIS.net, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
TechnologyView all jobs at AEGIS.net, Inc.