AEGIS.net, Inc. is currently seeking skilled cybersecurity professions. This position will work from our clients Alexandria, VA location initially with potential flexibility to telework. The ideal candidate will leverage tools and technologies to review, refine, and implement secure controls in multiple major cloud provider.
We are searching for candidates with the following qualifications:
General Skills, Knowledge and Abilities
· Bachelor's degree in Information Systems, Computer Science or related field
· 6+ years general IT experience such as functional testing, automated software testing, or technical analysis
· Must have Active Customs and Border Protection BI (preferred) or Active DoD Top Secret Clearance, US Citizenship Required
· The ability to perform Independent Verification and Validation (IV&V) of security tools, technologies, security plans, policies and procedures
· Able to leverage tools and technologies to review, refine, and implement secure coding practices based on organizational policies and best practices.
· Experience with architecture and security best practices surrounding commonly used cloud technologies at the OS, database, container, middleware, microservices and storage layers.
· Work with software architects, ISSO’s and other engineers to define and engineer security control implementation for CBP’s Cargo systems.
· Capability to define an implement ‘infrastructure as code’ best practices as they pertain to Cloud services within CSPD’s Sec-Dev-Ops programs
· Advise the Security Division leadership on security best practices in all areas regarding cloud technologies
· Excellent analytical and problem-solving skills
· Ability to learn new tools independently
· Strong communication skills (written & verbal); ability to work collaboratively in a team environment
· Strong teamwork ethic and customer support focus
· Ability to adapt to changes in a fast-paced environment, highly motivated and creative
The ideal candidate will perform review of security tools and technologies at Cargo systems and includes
· Review security controls for deploying cloud technology
· Review cloud implementation strategy
· Review security policies for cloud technology
· Recommend industry best practices on security architecture for cloud implementation
Job Type Employee Full Time
Salary: Commensurate with Experience
Clearance: Must have Active CBP BI or Active DoD Top Secret