United States of America - Colorado, Pueblo
This position is designated as an unescorted access position and is subject to the requirements of the Unescorted Access Program. As a condition of employment, candidates and incumbents must favorably complete a personnel security investigation, urinalysis testing, respiratory screening, and must meet and maintain personnel suitability and reliability requirements established by the PCD Commander.
MAJOR RESPONSIBILITIES / DUTIES / TASKS
- Perform all work safely and with the utmost concern for the safety of self and other employees.
- Perform all work in compliance with environmental permits and regulations.
- May be required to work overtime or varying hours.
- Be at work when scheduled and maintain a good attendance record.
- Work in close proximity to and or in a chemical demilitarization facility.
- Responsible to input data and status into a Computerized Maintenance Management System (CMMS).
- Act as liaison between Work Control Coordinators and Materials Expeditors to avoid delays by ensuring efficiency in the procurement process
- Interact with Buyers, Engineers, technicians and Materials Expeditors to push schedule on rush orders.
- Work closely with Materials Department to ensure updates and statuses are provided for the T-Minus Report.
- May supervise assigned technical personnel, engaged in planning, scheduling, and monitoring the flow of material through the production cycle, including assigning work, setting work priorities, training or supervising workflow.
- Conduct work activities in a safe, environmentally sound, cost effective, and disciplined manner that protects the health and safety of the workers, the public, and the environment.
- Interface and interact in a variety of cross-functional areas including planning, qualify management and assurance, procurement, maintenance, operations, safety, surety, environmental, systems engineering, finance, and work and project management to resolve problems related to materials procurement, receiving or material requisitions
- Work with Work Control Coordinators in the development of schedules to ensure material is available to meet mission objectives.
- Reviews and analyzes delays in schedule, expedites any work activities requiring work packages that delay schedules, and coordinates schedule changes needed to encompass unforeseen conditions.
- Make recommendations for alternative work management methods or alternate materials to avoid delay in schedules and plans
- Coordinates timely development and release of work packages, task requests, and work orders to support the master schedule.
- Ensures work orders are in compliance with project directive documents, assists in the determination of work priority, and establishes workflow processes that support work management and operations goals.
- Assist Work Control Manager, Work Control Coordinator and Work Control personnel with planning, writing and editing department plans, procedures and other project documents as they relate to the procurement of materials.
- Schedule work activities in a manner that ensures project resources are efficiently allocated to support applicable phases of PCAPP operations and promote safe, environmentally sound, and efficient plant operations.
- Monitors assignments to ensure that they are within the agreed scope, schedule and budget and that the work is being performed within outlined policies and expectations.
- Work with Engineering, Maintenance and Work Control during all project phases in assessment of data showing performance of emergent and corrective repairs as related to material life for systems, equipment, and components.
- Demonstrate ability to pay attention to critical elements in complex and regulated environment and ability to work with people of varied backgrounds and myriad objectives, and have the ability to reach consensus on complex issues in a timely manner.
- Supervise process of grouping, sorting and storage of materials assigned to each work package to ensure material is readily available for the scheduled work week.
REQUIREMENTS / SPECIFICATIONS
- Bachelor degree in engineering, construction, business administration or equivalent and 8 years production planning related experience
- Associate degree in engineering, construction, business administration or equivalent and 12 years production planning related experience
- High school diploma/equivalent and 16 years production planning related experience
- Must be a US or naturalized citizen able to obtain and maintain PCAPP site access
- Must be computer literate in common software applications and able to operate general office equipment
- Have thorough knowledge of variety of operation activities such as purchasing, materials, production processes and engineered material requirements
- Have thorough understanding of equipment operations, maintenance requirements, and restrictions imposed by safety and environmental regulations
- Skilled in computer usage and procurement systems and strong computer skills with developing knowledge of company cornerstone applications
- Must be able to read and interpret blueprints, drawings, layouts and specifications
- Experience with Computerized Maintenance Management Systems (CMMS)
- Have understanding of planning/scheduling theories, concepts, and techniques associated with construction, systemization testing and/or process operation and maintenance
- Experience receiving and verifying industrial materials to include an understanding of material pedigree control documents such as a Certificate of Conformance (COC)
- Able to lift and move small loads (up to 50 pounds) several times a day.
- Experience with MAXIMO as a CMMS
- Experience with Primavera P6 as a scheduling tool
- Experience working in toxic/hazardous materials environment
- Experience at an operating Nuclear, Chemical Demilitarization or other industrial facility.
- Experience with Bechtel Purchasing System (BPS) for material procurement and receiving
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is
pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions
inclusion, diversity and overall
employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our
core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only
delivering a better world , but working to "make amazing happen" in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person's potential, and we'll help you reach yours.
Job Category Planning
Business Line Management Services
Business Group Management Services Group (MS)
Country United States of America
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 225528BR
Clearance Required Yes
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.