United States of America - California, Los Angeles
This position is based at our Century City, California location.
We are seeking a Financial Analyst to play an important role in the Corporate Real Estate department of a global Fortune 150 company. The Financial Analyst will be a part of the Real Estate Finance team under AECOM's Global Real Estate Services (GRES) organization, which is responsible for portfolio management and reporting, transaction management, construction management, and general real estate processes and policy for approximately 11 million square feet of mostly leased office space across the globe. Reporting to the Director, Corporate Real Estate Finance, this team player will be a key contributor performing financial analysis supporting strategic real estate initiatives around the globe.
Position responsibilities to include:
- Generate complex financial models in support of strategic and tactical projects and transactions
- Evaluate lease structures, building options, and financing alternatives to model and analyze various scenarios for office acquisitions, relocations, consolidations and closures
- Monitor and track disposed real estate assets and partner with Portfolio Managers to review subleases, lease buyouts, terminations and other disposition strategies, as well as calculate financial impacts from both a cash and financial statement perspective
- Perform ad-hoc strategic and financial analyses and research assignments related to corporate real estate special projects
- Prepare deliverables for executives in both Excel and PowerPoint for various purposes
- Successful candidate will have continuous process improvement mindset, and would be empowered to drive efficiencies through change
- Bachelor's degree plus two (2) years of related experience or demonstrated equivalency of experience and/or education.
- Solid understanding of key financial concepts, including time value of money, IRR, NPV, and ROI; ability to apply this knowledge to complex transaction modeling of fully integrated financial statements
- Demonstrated high proficiency in Excel and PowerPoint; experience with complex spreadsheets.
- Strong quantitative and analytical skills and the ability to interpret financial data, including financial statement analysis
- Ability to gather, synthesize, and analyze large amounts of data and communicate relevant findings
- Demonstrated analytical approach to problem solving with a high attention to detail
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with a sense of urgency
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is
pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions
inclusion, diversity and overall
employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our
core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only
delivering a better world , but working to "make amazing happen" in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person's potential, and we'll help you reach yours.
Job Category Finance and Accounting
Business Line Corporate
Business Group Corporate
Country United States of America
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 227124BR
Clearance Required No
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.