United States of America - Indiana, Crane
AECOM is seeking a Program Analyst to support multiple contracts at our Odon, Indiana office. Under general supervision the Program Analyst will provide program management support and analysis; including routine and non-routine program correspondence and documentation, presentations and briefings, and program reports.
1. Interface with internal functional teams and external customers for planning, prioritization, and issue resolution of overall activities in the support of and achievement of customer goals.
2. Interact and support customers, through the application of specific program knowledge, in the execution of program management tasks.
3. Coordinate and maintain program documentation with internal and external teams including plans, schedules, briefings, reports correspondence, contracts/contract modifications, technical instructions/procedures and/or related material.
4. Prepare routine and non-routine program correspondence, documentation and reports.
5. Create and maintain master files/schedules related to program history, execution and status for the life of the program (inception to disposal).
6. Review, evaluate and provide assessments of technical and non-technical program reports; research specific areas and prepare findings.
7. Interface with internal and external program participants to coordinate overall activities to support customer goals.
Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
Work Environment, Physical Demands, and Mental Demands:
Typical office environment with no unusual hazards, occasional lifting to 20 pounds, constant sitting while using the computer terminal, constant use of sight abilities while reviewing documents, constant use of speech/hearing abilities for communication, constant mental alertness, must possess planning/organizing skills, and must be able to work under deadlines.
Safety - AECOM enforces a safety culture whereby all employees have the responsibility for continuously developing and maintaining a safe work environment. As appropriate, each employee is responsible for completing all training requirements and fulfilling all self-aid/buddy aid responsibilities, participating in emergency response tasks and serving on safety committees and teams.
Quality - Quality is the foundation for the management of our business and the keystone to our goal of customer satisfaction. It is our policy to consistently provide services that meet customer expectations. Accordingly, each employee must conform to the AECOM Quality Policy and carry out job activities in compliance with applicable AECOM Quality System documents and customer contracts. Each employee must read and understand his/her Quality Management and Customer Satisfaction responsibilities.
Procedure Compliance - Each employee must read, understand and implement the general and specific operational, safety, quality and environmental requirements of all plans, procedures and policies pertaining to his/her job.
Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or a related field and 3 years of job related experience or equivalent. Good written communication skills; working knowledge of word-processing and integrated software applications; organizational skills and ability to perform detail-oriented work are required. . Position may require travel. Position will require the ability to pass and maintain a Security Clearance
Ideal candidate will have experience with tracking financial data, developing monthly status reports, and excellent customer service skills.
What We Offer
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is
pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions
inclusion, diversity and overall
employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our
core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only
delivering a better world , but working to "make amazing happen" in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person's potential, and we'll help you reach yours.
Job Category Program and Project Management
Business Line Management Services
Business Group Management Services Group (MS)
Country United States of America
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 221914BR
Clearance Required Yes
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.