United States of America - Virginia, Hampton Roads
Alternate Locations US - Norfolk, VA, US - Suffolk, VA - 1700 N Main Street
AECOM is seeking an
Electronic Warfare/Cryptology WTI Course Manager to support the Naval Information Warfighting Development Center (NIWDC) in the
Norfolk-Suffolk, VA region .
The EW/CRY WTI Course Manager will lead the development of the Warfare Tactics Instructor (WTI) course in the areas of Electronic Warfare and Cryptology. Manage the training, manning of instructors, and prioritization of scheduling.
Perform all other position related duties as assigned or requested.
- Must have a Bachelor's degree.
- In lieu of a Bachelor's degree, other special or market-scarce skills may be substituted.
- At least 20 years of experience in the Electronic Warfare and/or Cryptology fields.
- Good oral and written communication skills.
- Proficient in word-processing and integrated software applications (such as Microsoft Office).
- Due to the nature of the work, must be a U.S. citizen.
- Must have an active Top Secret clearance with SCI eligibility.
- Former Navy E-7 or above.
- 20 years of Navy experience in the CTT rating or related EW/CRY experience.
- Experience developing Navy courses.
- Experience with Naval Information Forces (NAVIFOR) and NIWDC development, and Surface Warfare Advanced Tactics Training (SWATT).
When you join AECOM, you become part of a company that is
pioneering the future . Our teams around the world are involved in some of the most cutting-edge and innovative projects and programs of our time, addressing the big challenges of today and shaping the built environment for generations to come. We ensure a workplace that encourages growth, flexibility and creativity, as well as a company culture that champions
inclusion, diversity and overall
employee well-being through programs supported by company leadership. Our
core values define who we are, how we act and what we aspire to, which comes down to not only
delivering a better world , but working to "make amazing happen" in each neighborhood, community and city we touch. As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person's potential, and we'll help you reach yours.
Job Category Management
Business Line Management Services
Business Group Management Services Group (MS)
Country United States of America
Position Status Full-Time
Requisition/Vacancy No. 224705BR
Clearance Required Yes
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability or protected veteran status.