Digital Sales Manager or Sr. Manager - SaaS & Hosted Services
- Posted: over a month ago
At AECOM, we’re delivering a better world.
We believe infrastructure creates opportunity for everyone. Whether it’s improving your commute, keeping the lights on, providing access to clean water or transforming skylines, our work helps people and communities thrive.
Our clients trust us to bring together the best people, ideas, technical expertise and digital solutions to our work in transportation, buildings, water, the environment and new energy. We’re one global team – 47,000 strong – driven by a common purpose to deliver a better world.Job Description
AECOM is seeking a Digital Sales Manager or Sr. Manager to support our Digital team. This position will be remote/virtual and can be based from a variety of locations in the United States.
This Digital Sales Manager / Sr. Manager role reports to the Director of Digital Solutions, and is part of the Digital SaaS / Hosted Services team responsible for selling Digital AECOM software solutions to our large existing customer base and new prospects globally. The individual is a take-charge, proactive, executive-level sales representative with the following focus strengths:
- Drive a technology sales process through and with internal and external channels to market
- Develop strong deal strategies that maximize growth
- Thrive in a consultative sales role
- Understand and Communicate Software value propositions in a B2B environment (with focus on SaaS)
- Able to easily establish rapport with internal commercial stakeholders as well as customers/prospects with the end goal of being a trusted advisor.
- Continuously look to improve sales processes and find routes to grow.
- Partner with AECOM regions and business digital stakeholders to define, measure and execute sales strategies and drive opportunities in support of Software Product’s business case realization.
- Closely work with Key Account Managers in the identification, definition, and closure of digital opportunities, ensuring common and simple tools, standards and processes are established and continuously improved to drive global growth.
- Develop and apply an understanding of Digital AECOM software products, sales methodology, processes, prospecting techniques, and customer base to sell to end users.
- Accurate and timely manage a global sales pipeline, engaging a matrix of stakeholders and opportunity owners in a proactive way, providing coaching and support to maximize win rate.
- Achieve sales targets and demonstrate progress towards achieving account strategies with regional and business counterparts.
- Establish relationships with key Technology stakeholders (IT/OT Offices) in the target industries and customers.
- Establish relationships with key channel partners, system integrators, and any other external stakeholders that can serve as Digital AECOM’s expanded channels to market.
- Provide support, coaching and insights to KAMs and regional teams to properly identify economic buyers, stakeholders and gatekeepers and establish proper winning deal strategies.
- Identify and develop opportunities across different product groups to leverage sales opportunities.
- Identifies short- and long-term market and industry trends, competitive positioning and moves in the segments Digital AECOM products are placed.
- BA/BS plus 8 years of relevant digital / software product sales experience or demonstrated equivalency of experience and/or education.
For Sr. Manager:
- BA/BS plus 10 years of relevant digital / software product sales experience or demonstrated equivalency of experience and/or education including at least 2 years of leadership experience
As well as:
- At least 4 years of experience selling Hosted Services, Solutions or SaaS subscriptions.
- Proven ability to communicate effectively in presentations with customers required.
- Ability to identify new and existing opportunities through basic consultative selling methodology
- Knowledge of Software Commercialization / Go-To-Market processes and tools
- Proven self-starter with motivated attitude to manage multiple tasks, projects and responsibilities
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Knowledge of CRM and opportunity management systems preferably Salesforce
- History of successful target attainment
- Due to the remote nature of this position, relocation assistance is not available.
With infrastructure investment accelerating worldwide, our services are in great demand, and there’s never been a better time to be at AECOM! Join us, and you’ll get all the benefits of being a part of a global, publicly traded firm – access to industry-leading technology and thinking and transformational work with big impact and work flexibility.
AECOM provides a wide array of compensation and benefits programs to meet the diverse needs of our employees and their families. We also provide a robust global well-being program. We’re the world’s trusted global infrastructure firm, and we’re in this together – your growth and success are ours too.
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we believe in each person’s potential, and we’ll help you reach yours.
Join us and let’s get started.
BusinessView all jobs at AECOM
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?