AEC Resources Minneapolis, MN
- Posted: 15 days ago
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life_insurance, medical, vision
Brand new opportunity available for a Mechanical Designer!
We are hiring a Mechanical Designer for HVAC and plumbing/piping. This is a fulltime position within a multi-discipline architecture and engineering firm delivering commercial and industrial projects. This is an opportunity to become a member of an integrated architecture, mechanical, structural, civil, and electrical engineering firm that boasts one of the best workplace cultures in the industry.
The Mechanical Designer will have the ability to work on commercial building projects in a variety of market sectors. You will join a fun atmosphere while providing HVAC and Piping designs and drafting. In this role you will practice coordination, problem resolution, quality control, job tracking, and job communication.
This is a stable, full time, long term position that is accompanied by professional development, growth, and an employee-centric company culture.
What This Position Offers You:
· Join a workplace culture that allows you to decide what types of projects you work on
· Benefit from remote working options, flexible hours, free parking, numerous employee events, community volunteering opportunities, and a professional development plan created to advance your career
· This is a full-time, long-term position with a strong backlog of projects nationwide
· Opportunity to receive training on and use the latest design technology including AutoCAD and Revit
· Exposure to an integrated team of engineers and architects
What You Should Have:
· A Technical degree in a related field – including architecture, construction, or engineering
· 1+ years of experience in a mechanical engineering designing/drafting role with commercial buildings
· Experience preparing mechanical drawings for HVAC and pluming/piping
· Proficiency with AutoCAD or Revit software
AEC ResourcesWhy Work Here?
Would you like to have very flexible working hours with the option to work four, ten-hour days and have a three-day weekend?
AEC Resources is committed to advancing careers in the Architecture industry. We help job seekers by providing an expansive collection of unpublished job opportunities, free technical training and certification programs, industry mentoring, resume writing services, and a focus of connecting you with the region's most sought after employers. All applications are handled in confidence.
2300 Berkshire Lane NorthMinneapolis, MN