Electrical Project Manager
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
As a member of our project management team, you will oversee all aspects of assigned commercial / Multi family projects from commencement to completion. You will manage these projects in a manner that exceeds our customers expectations and ensure that our work adheres to all company safety polices and OSHA mandated requirements.
DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
· Manage all financial aspects of the project through ongoing job forecasting.
· Oversee pre-con meetings to ensure successful handoff from estimating to field.
· Set clear goals and expectations to foremen.
· Negotiate and resolve all customer concerns.
· When necessary, estimate change order for assigned projects.
· Manage all jobs closeout procedures.
· Provided coaching/counseling to foreman.
· Develop/maintain network of professional relationships within our industry.
· 3-5 years successful PM experience.
· Strong computer skills
· Excellent verbal and written communication
Get fresh Electrical Project Manager jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.