Sr. Manager of Social Media
ADVOCARE INTERNATIONAL LLC Richardson, TX
- Posted: 9 days ago
Job Summary & General Duties:
- Design/contribute to multi-channel marketing campaigns on behalf of the brand that will create consumer engagement, loyalty and brand equity.
- Execute content marketing initiatives to drive traffic and engagement across social and digital platforms from both organic and paid perspectives and achieve specific conversion targets.
- Manage/develop designated support personnel.
- Lead and execute strategy for branded social media channels that include creative, storytelling, messaging, production, distribution, engagement, insights, and governance for brand priorities.
- Develop deep understanding of the AdvoCare® brand so as to drive positive engagement and address social media customer service issues across varied social media accounts/platforms.
- Create content for social media, email, blog, website, and other platforms.
- Ensure integration of all elements of marketing mix into social media communications, driving cohesive and impactful messaging and trademark consistency.
- Participate in coordinating, supporting, and executing marketing communications through multiple channels including social media, email, blog, website and digital assets
- Work with cross-functional launch teams to successfully introduce campaigns and new products through social media into the market, including positioning and messaging, promotions and Distributor education.
- Monitor social analytics and performance metrics to assist in projecting and planning for brand- based marketing activities and promotions.
- Stay informed of current news, algorithm changes, best practices, tools and trends in an everchanging world of social media to maximize brand relevance and engagement.
- Daily maintenance of social, content, and communications calendars.
- Continuously monitors and analyzes competitive, consumer and category trends.
- Research and create regular campaign and social program progress reports.
Skills and Attributes:
- 5+ years full time social media strategy/management experience in a corporate or agency setting.
- 3+ years leading social media content production, channel management, engagement and reporting.
- Ability to understand messaging for different audiences.
- Exceptional communicator (written and oral) with the ability to build relationships and influence teams.
- Ability to work under pressure and quickly adapt to changes.
- Ability to manage projects from start to finish.
- Strong attention to detail in an environment that requires multi-tasking and on-going deadlines.
- Analytical thinking and problem-solving skills.
- Openness to collaboration with a proven record as a team-player with the ability to work independently.
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business/Marketing, Communications, or Journalism preferred.
- Wordpress experience preferred.
ADVOCARE INTERNATIONAL LLC
BusinessView all jobs at ADVOCARE INTERNATIONAL LLC