Warehouse Fulfillment Associate
What's the Job?
You will contribute to the growth of ADVOC8's brand merchandise and warehouse division, +Drop, by supporting fulfillment projects big and small for our clients.
Our fulfillment associates are detail oriented and work proactively to get the job done. Our team is focused on developing an efficient process and delivering every day for our clients. Each shift is scheduled at 8.5 hours, 7:30am - 4pm with a 30 minute unpaid lunch break.
WHO WE ARE
ADVOC8 is an experiential communications agency. We work with corporate brands, nonprofits and associations to tell their stories by transforming existing mediums into experiences that build lasting connections. We use the power of strategy based experiential storytelling to partner with brands boldly seeking to change perceptions, actions and beliefs. We prefer to push boundaries with our creativity and innovate beyond the industry expected while offering a fluid project management process. We build lasting relationships with our clients and consider ourselves extensions of their team. At ADVOC8, our approach to creativity is collaborative. All ideas are welcome, curiosity is encouraged and growth is a priority.
Our Brand Merchandise division, +Drop, specializes in out-of-the-box and unexpected moments. We design, produce, and fulfill unboxing experiences of branded merchandise and custom products that are big, bold, creative, and game-changing. Anybody can slap a logo on a t-shirt. We can make it an experience.
Reporting to the Shift Supervisor, you will assist the team in delivering for our clients, maintaining efficiency, and finding ways to develop our process.
You will be responsible for the following:
- Arrive on time for every shift
- Able to communicate clearly and work well with others
- Receiving, counting and stocking inventory
- Efficiently pick and pack orders using our warehouse management software
- Assist with fulfilling large batches of orders within production line
- Facilitate carrier pickups
- Assist in resolving customer service tickets
- Help with general maintenance of fulfillment center
- Track productivity in management system
- High School degree or equivalent
- Reliable transportation
- Clean background check
- Is a rockstar under pressure with an ability to multi-task and deliver under tight deadlines in a fast-paced environment
- Great communicator, able to work well with others
- Is a problem solver who sees a problem before it's a problem, and fixes it
- Prior experience working in the logistics, supply chain, manufacturing, warehousing roles and environments is a plus
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance
- Paid holidays and paid vacation/personal time starting at 3.33 hours/pay period
- 401k and Flexible health savings account
- Professional development and training reimbursements
ADVOC8 is an Equal Opportunity Employer, committed to achieving a diverse workforce, and prohibits discrimination and harassment of any kind: ADVOC8 is committed to the principle of equal employment opportunity for all employees and to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at ADVOC8 are based on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to age, race, color, religion, age, national origin, ancestry, disability, marital status, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, veteran status or any other status protected under federal, state or local law. ADVOC8 will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Transportation and Storage
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.