Role: Jr. Graphic Designer
Location: Burbank, CA
Exciting opportunity for talented Junior Graphic Designer to join a rapidly growing company in the global media, games and entertainment industry based in Los Angeles.
You’ll support the team with your creative vision, artwork and design for campaigns and pitch decks. This is a fantastic opportunity for someone who is looking to take the next step in their creative career and grow with a dynamic, startup feel agile company.
ADVNCR is an award-winning creative production agency that connects brands with global video gaming audiences.
With offices in London, Los Angeles and Melbourne, we have a global footprint of industry thought leaders, creative talent, live producers and technicians that deliver groundbreaking and engaging content for some of the world’s biggest brands.
· Develop concept, artwork design, layout, formatting and lead all creative projects.
- Create compelling pitch decks and leave-behind materials for client meetings (Keynote, Powerpoint, PDF)
- Find graphic solutions to complex problems both big and small in fast-paced video game production agency
- Work alongside producers and production management to design and brand series/shows, live events and experiential activations through key art, signage, social collateral, wayfinding, infographics, etc.
· Collaborate with team members to assess requests and propose concept and design ideas with delivery timelines.
· Produce high-quality imagesthat will contribute to a wide variety of client projects, marketing projects and pitch decks for all formats including web and mobile.
· Maintain quality, organization and proper optimization for all digital platforms.
· Responsible of upholding design/brand standards and file naming conventions.
· Set up and create a depository for all art and digital assets, design and logos.
· 2+ years’ experience in the Graphic Design field preferred and BFA is a plus.
· Work experience or freelance project experience in games, esports or movie industry is preferred.
· Intermediate knowledge of Adobe Creative Suite - Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, etc.
- Eye for visual storytelling and audience engagement.
· Intermediate Hierarchy, Layout, Typography skill set
· Knowledge of color theory and balance
· Excellent attention to detail; possesses good organizational skills
· Proficient Mac user + Sketching and illustration.
- Ideal candidate loves the world of video games, live events, and video production
- Should be open-minded, enthusiastic, and adaptable
NOTE: Please submit resume with link to design portfolio.